Hart - Ovechkin
Art Ross - Malkin
rocket richard -Ovechkin
and lady byng - Datsyuk

Mr Arrow
01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
The stanley cup- Red Wings

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ........:p

oh and I think you posted in the wrong thread. (Detriot fans really ARE special ;))

Try here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38083

TheWings977
01-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Boston Bruins.

vsbv-lightstorm
01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
The bruins will have a great year but will choke in the playoffs just like the habs did last year.

New Jersey Devils.

TrueKilla360
01-23-2009, 05:02 PM
MY favorite team will win... The Toronto Maple Leafs.

lol

Im going to have to say either Boston or San Jose

Mr Arrow
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
MY favorite team will win... The Toronto Maple Leafs...

Or 'sloppy seconds' as they're known in San Jose :p

Cameron Speirs
01-24-2009, 02:24 AM
MY favorite team will win... The Toronto Maple Leafs.

lol

Im going to have to say either Boston or San Jose

Red Wings are clearly the best team in the nhl with datsyuk lidstrom hossa and zetterberg but teh only thing that could stop them getting the cup is Chris Osgood

it's ashame that crosby datsyuk and lidstrom pulled out of the all star game :mad:

TrueKilla360
01-24-2009, 02:15 PM

Really... Ouch
I love the leafs, I was born and raised in downtown Toronto, Ive been hooting for them since i could barely walk lol
Times are bad right now but give it a bit and im confident we will be back as a contender.
To rebuild you got to tear it down!

TrueKilla360
01-24-2009, 02:26 PM

Yah ill give it to San Jose, I was watching the last game where leafs were in SanJose, MY GOD SanJose came out fireing Throrton had 5 points in the first period lol

Mr Arrow
01-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Red Wings are clearly the best team in the nhl with datsyuk lidstrom hossa and zetterberg...

Someone doesn't follow the actual NHL too much do they?? :p

I'm interested in your definition of clearly, as I think are people from Boston and San Jose.

SaCkaveli20
01-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Someone doesn't follow the actual NHL too much do they?? :p

I'm interested in your definition of clearly, as I think are people from Boston and San Jose.

Well I don't have much to say about Boston, but as for San Jose
Last game the Wings and Sharks played San Jose only won by 1 goal, and Detroit played horrible.
& Detroit has beaten San Jose 6-0 this year.
Both of San Jose's wins against the Red Wings were by a combined score of 2.
I still think Detroit is the superior team, but I am taking absolutely nothing away from San Jose (or Boston) because at the end of the day you can't argue with 34-6-5.

Mr Arrow
01-25-2009, 03:25 AM
Last game the Wings and Sharks played San Jose only won by 1 goal, and Detroit played horrible.
I still think Detroit is the superior team, but I am taking absolutely nothing away from San Jose (or Boston) because at the end of the day you can't argue with 34-6-5.

Do you REALLY think Detroit played horrible in their 5-6 loss? Did you actually watch the game?

Yes, Detroit destroyed the Sharks 6-0 on their last game of a road trip and playing the second night in a row. Just like San Jose did the same thing to Detroit winning 4-2 when Detroit was ending a long road trip, also playing for the second night in a row.

The 6-5 game was outstanding. I have heard commentators call it the best NH game played this season, so I question if you actually saw it.

Oh and remind me again which team has more points?

Cheers and congrats on being the third best NHL team so far. ;)

BigRog69
01-25-2009, 03:30 AM

Boston is by far a better team. Look at their gender tenders in net. Screw Osgood, he couldn't stop a beach ball from going in the net. Besides, Savard and Kessel are way more dirty then any player on the Red Wings roster.

Red Wings are clearly the best team in the nhl with datsyuk lidstrom hossa and zetterberg

I would take the PIZZA line (Heatley, Spezza, Alfredson) in Ottawa any day. over those three stars

The Pants Party
01-25-2009, 03:31 AM
You realize the regular season means nothing once the playoffs start? Look at the NFL right now. Congrats to the Titans for dominating the regular season, or congrats to the Cardinals for being in the Superbowl? Thought so.

Mr Arrow
01-25-2009, 06:34 PM
You realize the regular season means nothing once the playoffs start? Look at the NFL right now. Congrats to the Titans for dominating the regular season, or congrats to the Cardinals for being in the Superbowl? Thought so.

I know this all too well, but since San Jose is having the season of their franchsie AND the fact that they can't get by the Playoff's second round, I'm milking this baby for all it's worth.

So until then, San Jose IS No1, eveyone else in NOT! :)

Cameron Speirs
01-25-2009, 11:25 PM

I agree with Pants Party which is why Detroit are the best team as they WILL win the cup again

Cameron Speirs
01-26-2009, 02:28 AM
WOW Shootout in All-Star game thats cool :)

vsbv-lightstorm
01-27-2009, 04:31 PM
WOW Shootout in All-Star game thats cool :)

yea that was pretty cool it would have been better if it wasn't a lopsided shootout win though.

SaCkaveli20
01-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Do you REALLY think Detroit played horrible in their 5-6 loss? Did you actually watch the game?

Yes, Detroit destroyed the Sharks 6-0 on their last game of a road trip and playing the second night in a row. Just like San Jose did the same thing to Detroit winning 4-2 when Detroit was ending a long road trip, also playing for the second night in a row.

The 6-5 game was outstanding. I have heard commentators call it the best NH game played this season, so I question if you actually saw it.

Oh and remind me again which team has more points?

Cheers and congrats on being the third best NHL team so far. ;)

LoL ya ya, rub it in :P 3rd...I know I know

And you're absolutely right I did not watch the game. But Detroit which is usually one of the top defensive teams in the NHL, giving up 6 goals means they played horrible.

vsbv-lightstorm
01-28-2009, 01:09 PM
LoL ya ya, rub it in :P 3rd...I know I know

And you're absolutely right I did not watch the game. But Detroit which is usually one of the top defensive teams in the NHL, giving up 6 goals means they played horrible.

They had a bad night defensivley but oh well all teams do.

Venomized
03-04-2009, 04:49 AM
I personally like vancouver but they arent that great. Anihiem Ducks did good last year and they seem to be doing good this year. I will tell you a team that wont win the Stanley cup for sure: Toronto Maple Leafs.

SynysterMonkey
03-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Well I hope the Sharks win. They have been such a solid team these past few years, but god damn Calgary keeps screwing with us! :p

Venomized
03-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Well I hope the Sharks win. They have been such a solid team these past few years, but god damn Calgary keeps screwing with us! :p

Gosh**********

I dont like the sharks But I agree they are quite a good team. The goalie as well. Calgary is probably my second favorite team. So nothing personal, but I hope they(calgary) win their next game against you(sharks) guys when the time comes =)

vsbv-lightstorm
03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Devils are taking the cup this year

TheWings977
03-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Detroit red wings
grand rapids griffins

vsbv-lightstorm
03-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Detroit red wings
grand rapids griffins

Western Final (Wings:Sharks)
Eastern Final (Bruins-Devils)

Stanley Cup Finals (Sharks-Devils)

Devils take cup in 5 or 6

BlckHybrid
04-01-2009, 12:31 AM
In the East im taking the Devils, and in the West Detroit is making a strong case but im sticking with San Jose. AHL goes to Binghamton Senators. Too bad Sens had a really bad year. Hoping for Tavares

TrueKilla360
04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
DEVASTATED... the leafs are officially elimated from the playoffs,,,
lol

Cameron Speirs
04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
DEVASTATED... the leafs are officially elimated from the playoffs,,,
lol

were they ever gona make it? but im guttered the detroit have pretty much blown the PRESIDENTS TROPHY

BlckHybrid
04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks to the uncanny and very unconsistant CHRIS OSGOOD! There is no doubt that Detroit has skilled forwards but I am still waiting for Detroit to balance that out with a number one puck stopper. But Detroit is not alone with unconsistency, theres also Calgary.

TrueKilla360
04-02-2009, 02:58 PM
were they ever gona make it? but im guttered the detroit have pretty much blown the PRESIDENTS TROPHY

I can dream cant I...If our goaltending wasnt so shady there was a slight chance we could of made it.. maybe lol

Cameron Speirs
04-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Sh$t loss today but Datsyuk got 2 points hoping to crack a 100!

TravisKlein31
04-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Boston bruins will win it all Tim Thomas is playing lights out

Norman Coxwell
04-05-2009, 02:29 AM
let's go Flyers! They'll beat everyone (applying Biron doesn't go all shitty after one goes by). Briere kicks some ass, can't deny that.

Cameron Speirs
04-05-2009, 09:37 AM
briere aint no malkin ovechkin or datsyuk

darosa321
04-05-2009, 05:15 PM
I think Vancouver is going to take the cup. Just because of these two reasons: 1. They have the goaltending, and 2. They have not won a cup yet so the city will be hungry for one. Detroit has some goaltending issues to work out, Chicago is too young, dont like the flyers because of Biron, New jersey is struggling, and San jose i just dont see it happening (haha what a terrible reason). Boston and vancover in the finals.

rblake005
04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Boston Bruins.

Win. The B's clinched Eastern Conference yesterday afternoon

Cameron Speirs
04-06-2009, 06:48 AM
I think Vancouver is going to take the cup. Just because of these two reasons: 1. They have the goaltending, and 2. They have not won a cup yet so the city will be hungry for one. Detroit has some goaltending issues to work out, Chicago is too young, dont like the flyers because of Biron, New jersey is struggling, and San jose i just dont see it happening (haha what a terrible reason). Boston and vancover in the finals.

:) ppl can dream but with Datsyuk Hossa Zetterberg etc. Detroit will win again !

TrueKilla360
04-06-2009, 06:00 PM
:) ppl can dream but with Datsyuk Hossa Zetterberg etc. Detroit will win again !

WOW you are IN LOVE with Datsyuk arent you lol..

Cameron Speirs
04-07-2009, 03:40 AM
WOW you are IN LOVE with Datsyuk arent you lol..

Gotta say yes HUGE and probably the only datsyuk fan in New Zealand

YouTube - Pavel Datsyuk signature shootout goal on Josh Harding

can old siddy do this? I THINK NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vFwGRGpUs

Cameron Speirs
04-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Look at that evil smile as he skates off :)

TrueKilla360
04-07-2009, 12:46 PM
I will admit thats an awesome goal...
And as for can old siddy to that.... who cares i hate crosby lol

Cameron Speirs
04-08-2009, 09:02 PM
DATSYUK will win the hart he is a legend! best 2 way player ATM and best deker and best everything really

Infomouse
04-09-2009, 12:46 AM
After looking at the stats i am almost positive that San Jose will win the Presidents trophy, im not too sure about the Stanley Cup but ill put money they'll make if farther than detroit.

Cameron Speirs
04-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Haha they pretty much have the president's but detroit will make it to both finals probably beating san jose in the western final :)

bigbill3
04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
alright all you guys are saying red wings, san jose, and boston

what about the pens?
i dont know bout winning it but theyll give a good run
prob end up in the finals again

look at this end of the season run they have going into the playoffs with healthy players

Cameron Speirs
04-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Sidney Crosby and Malkin Blow i mean Malkin gave up a 20 point lead over Ovechkin

vsbv-lightstorm
04-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Sidney Crosby and Malkin Blow i mean Malkin gave up a 20 point lead over Ovechkin

Penguins will get knocked out of the first round.

Devils FTW.

Cameron Speirs
04-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Brodeur aint playin to well atm 6 loss streak?

MetallicaDan
04-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Habs will surprise and win it all to end off a their really horrible season of drama!

Cameron Speirs
04-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Habs will surprise and win it all to end off a their really horrible season of drama!

thye wont get past the bruins :):uzi:

Cameron Speirs
04-16-2009, 10:40 PM
hoping for Detroit win today and looking like devils are the ones to beat in the east if marty stays HOT

vsbv-lightstorm
04-17-2009, 08:52 PM
well we will find out soon enough

MetallicaDan
04-17-2009, 09:31 PM
It's still early!

Cameron Speirs
04-17-2009, 11:52 PM
It's still early!

Still early 4 D-troit to destroy everyone :)

billabong1484
04-21-2009, 03:44 AM
New Jersey Devils all the way!!

Hammer 5O2
04-21-2009, 03:49 AM
Sharks are getting slapped once again in the playoffs :/ Shame to see them blow their season every year in the playoffs.

Milk
04-21-2009, 03:51 AM
Devils.....

Cameron Speirs
04-21-2009, 08:31 AM
I LOL hard @ sharks

Cameron Speirs
04-23-2009, 09:40 AM
LOL @ CAPS
W00T Detroit!!!!

Cameron Speirs
04-26-2009, 07:45 AM
The stanley cup- Red Wings
Hart - Ovechkin
Art Ross - Malkin
rocket richard -Ovechkin
and lady byng - Datsyuk

So far i've got 2 right hoping for 5/5 with detroit on fire, Datsyuk a candidate and Ovechkin also a candidate

KEVINxGARNETT
04-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Here we go bruins! Tim Thomas for the vezina trophy!

Cameron Speirs
04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
Haha lol Gratz to the caps getting out of a tight one ther

D-Troit Rep

SynysterMonkey
04-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Sharks... *facepalm*

INFERNOII
04-29-2009, 03:21 AM
My teams already out.. (Flames) So i'm going to have to say either Detroit or the Canucks.

Cameron Speirs
04-29-2009, 09:03 PM
DATSYUK a hart finalist? Hell yes he is! Detroit will own teh ducks

Ap2k1982
05-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Redwings look good so far as dos boston but hey LETS GO PENS! =P

Cameron Speirs
05-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Gona be close 4 wings 2 all atm

BULLITUARY
05-08-2009, 01:43 AM
If Anaheim gets passed the Wings they will probably take the cup.

Hiller is AMAZING

ISuckBadly
05-09-2009, 09:20 AM
I hate the Red Wings... I always want whoever is playing to beat them regardless if I like them or not.. I want either Pittsburgh or Chicago to win the cup!

xX BALL1N Xx
05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
okay camron spires.. datsuk is the best player in the league huh? even tho he couldn't even break 100 points in the regular season? i think you said he is the best goal scorer, hahahhahhahah you have got to be kidding me. dude for real he isn't even a top ten scorer in the league, zetterburg is a better scorer than datsuck.
i personally am a caps fan so i was just wondering what you were lol'ing about? because as far as im concerned they are in just as deep as the redwings.
If the caps want to beat the penguins ovechkin needs to start scoring.. only getting an assist last night is bad. they are at home tonight so he should have some momentum and get the crowd off there feet.
also varlamov needs to stop those weak shots.. 3 of the 5 goals pittsburgh scored last night were pretty weak and varly needs to stop those shots if they expect to get past pittsburgh.

Cameron Speirs
05-10-2009, 10:03 AM
okay camron spires.. datsuk is the best player in the league huh? even tho he couldn't even break 100 points in the regular season? i think you said he is the best goal scorer, hahahhahhahah you have got to be kidding me. dude for real he isn't even a top ten scorer in the league, zetterburg is a better scorer than datsuck.
i personally am a caps fan so i was just wondering what you were lol'ing about? because as far as im concerned they are in just as deep as the redwings.
If the caps want to beat the penguins ovechkin needs to start scoring.. only getting an assist last night is bad. they are at home tonight so he should have some momentum and get the crowd off there feet.
also varlamov needs to stop those weak shots.. 3 of the 5 goals pittsburgh scored last night were pretty weak and varly needs to stop those shots if they expect to get past pittsburgh.

Uhhhhh awkward aren't caps down 3-2? dtroit are only down.... oh wait they're not =D

vsbv-lightstorm
05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
wings are taking it again but uh what else is new lol =]

Cameron Speirs
05-18-2009, 03:34 AM
wings are taking it again but uh what else is new lol =]

so truuuuue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but bloody pavel datsyuk cant get a point >.<