PDA

View Full Version : I am I the only one not dissapointed?

Siznut
01-21-2009, 10:31 PM
seriously everyone is going around HATING this game... its a good game not game of the year but the online part of the game is great. I understand the complains about the campaign which is true and to be honest evil only took me 1hour to 2 hours max but yea im pretty sure the game wasn't only meant for campaign like most of u thought. I would give this game a 8/10 as a hole considering online.

Chinnny
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
I agree. If you look at the menu, Multiplayer is listed first. Just like the Star Wars BattleFront series, they were designed with Multiplayer in mind. The campaign is for something else to do.

DarkHitman 47
01-22-2009, 04:43 PM
multi is awful single player very average 5/10

Alyssaphanboi
01-22-2009, 05:03 PM
UH huh uh uh... you said "siznut"... mmm uh huh huh.

http://www.tombofthemutilated.net/html/emoticons/BUTTHEAD1.gif

Anyhow I have found I do sort of like playing Instant Action (can control Frodo!) so I wouldn't say the game is a total loss, but that is about the only brite spot.

Morkot
01-22-2009, 05:29 PM
I must admit that i dont find it as good as battlefront because there isnt as much to do on the game but i still think it is brillaint.

Sandeepizzle
01-22-2009, 09:47 PM
I think the game is awesome because I am a huge LOTR fan. I can see if your not a huge lotr fan then yeah I guess this game is not that great. I have spent pretty much every minute of this game doing the story line just because it's crazy fun to rape grunts over and over. In my opinion this is a gauntlet game with LOTR characters. 60 bucks though I can see why people are discouraged.

XxDarkMaster1xX
01-22-2009, 10:14 PM
I thought it was alright.But I preferred the Single Player but since I've now got 1000 I'm just going to trade this in and get F.E.A.R. 2 when it comes out.

Strongbow
01-22-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm enjoying the game, so it's all good.