PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
01-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Discuss the achievements in this thread!

Eatpancakes
01-24-2009, 05:53 PM
If anyone is even interested in this game, shouldn't winning it all with the pirates be an achievement lol...i mean they haven't had a .500 season in 16-17 years lol...

Lord of Orion
01-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Well this game is coming to me via Gamefly ... should have it by tomorrow! I will crank out as many achievements in it as I can. Looking forward to it though. Some of the achievements don't seem like they will be too tough, but the 30 years achievement could take the longest. I might try to win a few of the specific ones over the 30 years achievement.

The Pirates? I would say the Royals, the Orioles, the Marlins ... this game could have just had 31 achievements ... win with each of the teams and play 30 years.

XxChiCubs32xX
01-28-2009, 04:40 AM
I am looking forward to this game. Should be some pretty easy achievements.

The Preston 13
01-28-2009, 11:21 AM
pretty good so far, just getting started, picked up 3 achievements for 55 points in the first hour

Lord of Orion
01-30-2009, 07:16 AM
For the 100 trades in career mode, do I have to propose the trade or can it be a CPU initiated trade? I can handle it if it is a CPU initiated trade, but I turn around and make the same offer and they decline it. I will wait and see!

plimpdaddy
01-30-2009, 07:44 AM
its just 100 trades. Cheeves are pretty easy accept the World Series for the teams. Ive done Cubs and Rockies so far but they havent been easy even after getting good free agents the teams still fall apart.

XXwhysoseriousXX
01-31-2009, 01:25 AM
I was wondering in Major League Baseball Front Office Manager (MLB FOM for short)

If you could manage basketball or hockey teams

I personally hope I could manage Manchester United, AC Milan, Arizona Cardinals, and Pittsburgh Stealers (These teams especially I want a super bowl match-up)

I hope you can trade players like Christiano Ronaldo, Larry Fitzgerald, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earanhardt Jr.

I like baseball games they're fun I hope this will be as good as Madden NHL 2011

Warm Regards, xxwhysoseriousxx

P.S.
I use this site a lot on how to get my wii trophies

Thank you in advance for your insights

Pashos
01-31-2009, 01:29 AM
I was wondering in Major League Baseball Front Office Manager (MLB FOM for short)

If you could manage basketball or hockey teams

I personally hope I could manage Manchester United, AC Milan, Arizona Cardinals, and Pittsburgh Stealers (These teams especially I want a super bowl match-up)

I hope you can trade players like Christiano Ronaldo, Larry Fitzgerald, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earanhardt Jr.

I like baseball games they're fun I hope this will be as good as Madden NHL 2011

Warm Regards, xxwhysoseriousxx

P.S.
I use this site a lot on how to get my wii trophies

Thank you in advance for your insights

No, you can only play as MLB teams....

plimpdaddy
01-31-2009, 05:24 AM
that guy was a tool....

Ciconte
02-04-2009, 04:10 AM
that guy was a tool....

I couldn't agree more

megatron8121
03-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Has anyone gotten the 100 trades achievement? I have done 100 trades as I started to write down the exact amount after alot of them. It still has not unlocked, not sure why.

Pashos
03-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Has anyone gotten the 100 trades achievement? I have done 100 trades as I started to write down the exact amount after alot of them. It still has not unlocked, not sure why.

I have the achievement. Were all of the trades on the same save and with the same GM? If you did some with one GM and then the rest with another, they won't count. You have to have 100 with one GM.

megatron8121
03-13-2009, 02:54 AM
Yes they were. Do they have to be all MLB level? I was just doing trades to get it and I counted them and was up to 100. I was 10 years in before I started trying to get it so I probably had 30+ before I even started counting. I have to start a new one to get the team achievements though, so hopefully I can get it to unlock.

Pashos
03-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Yes they were. Do they have to be all MLB level? I was just doing trades to get it and I counted them and was up to 100. I was 10 years in before I started trying to get it so I probably had 30+ before I even started counting. I have to start a new one to get the team achievements though, so hopefully I can get it to unlock.

Most of my achievements were for Minor League players. Were they all 1 for 1 deals? Or did you trade multiple players in each trade?

megatron8121
03-14-2009, 06:31 AM
I traded multiple sometimes and others 1 on 1. I was actually trading away all my talent so I could get fired and then get a new team to get the team achievements easier.

I know for a fact I did 100 trades though, After you do them do you have to move them from your pending transactions to make it an official trade or no? I did that for 80% of them. I got the emails saying the trades were complete too.

Pashos
03-14-2009, 12:06 PM
I traded multiple sometimes and others 1 on 1. I was actually trading away all my talent so I could get fired and then get a new team to get the team achievements easier.

I know for a fact I did 100 trades though, After you do them do you have to move them from your pending transactions to make it an official trade or no? I did that for 80% of them. I got the emails saying the trades were complete too.

I don't think you have to move them. I think I got the achievement right after I finalized the last one and I hadn't move the player off pending transactions yet. Just keep trying and if you still don't get it try making a new save.

SilverSluggerMZ
04-15-2009, 04:36 AM

I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. Not all of mine were on the MLB level though.

Also, I have finished my career of 30 years (not the whole 30 year period on one team, several teams) and did not receive the achievement. This game is glitched.

CLINT0NP0RTIS26
09-20-2009, 02:44 AM
I have 8/10 individual team World Series Completed. Was not too hard, but am worried about earning 30xp.

SilverSluggerMZ
09-24-2009, 09:24 AM
I have 8/10 individual team World Series Completed. Was not too hard, but am worried about earning 30xp.

How long did it take you? And how do you go about getting the 100 trades? Be specific if possible. Thanks.

CLINT0NP0RTIS26
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
i traded all of my AAA players for A players then after that signed more AAA players and I traded away all of my big league players