PDA

View Full Version : Bug with new GOW2 achievements

Suprachris
01-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Hi

I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but there's a bug with the 7 seven new GOW2 achievements on the site.
I've already unlocked More Mystery, Less History (it can be done Local in 1 round games...), and when I wanna add it to my achievements list, it remains unchecked and the points aren't added to my X360A profile.

Thanks for fixing this, shouldn't be long I think :)

weesplash
01-22-2009, 09:29 AM
If you're on about the "My Checklists feature" they already know about this little bug. Here's a quote from the men in charge themselves:

Whenever we add DLC achievements to a game, the checklist for the game will be broken to anyone who was using it before the additions. We do not know the cause, but to fix the glitch, simply delete the checklist (hit the Red X from the "My Achievements" link) and then re-enable and re-check your achievements. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Hope this clears things up for ya.

Suprachris
01-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm sorry but... big LOL to the developer(s):nana

The Pants Party
01-22-2009, 01:54 PM
No need to be an ass about it. If you don't like it I'd be happy to shut down your account so you don't have to use such a terrible feature.

Itsbrown4606
01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry but... big LOL to the developer(s):nana

Srsly, what Pants said. Don't be suck a dick for something that the admins took time to implement.

dakisbac
01-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Lol at Pants (what he said, not him >_>)

Skepsis93
01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Srsly, what Pants said. Don't be suck a dick for something that the admins took time to implement.

lol, awkward typing error :biglaugh

weesplash
01-24-2009, 04:45 AM

God this made me laugh so hard, 1 inch of a difference on your keyboard just made my day (it was a crap day to be fair before anyone says anything, lol), classic. I am such a big kid.
lol, awkward typing error :biglaugh
Thank you so much for pointing this out dude, lol.

Jappe XBA
01-24-2009, 10:03 AM
No need to be an ass about it. If you don't like it I'd be happy to shut down your account so you don't have to use such a terrible feature.

Don't poop in your pants, Pants.
I think he didin't mean it like he said, lol :p

Itsbrown4606
01-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow... That is rather unfortunate... but incredibly fucking funny. I hope no one screen capped that and made it into a poster... >_> That would suck...

I've already been QFT'd so there's no point in me changing it now...