PDA

View Full Version : Platinum icon achievement problem

DaRKSWeeNeY
01-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi everybody, I got the platinum icon on drums months ago and I did get the achievement, but then I went to my friend and we wanted to play together, so I've put my Gamertag in his Hard Drive. But then, I realised that I forgot to update the achievements I got the day before by going Live. So I lost it and never played Rock Band since that day. But yesterday, I tried to play it and saw that my character still have the platinum icon but I do NOT have the achievement. So I was guessing...Would there be an easy way to get the achievement back since I'm still platinum? Cause doing all the 58 songs is boring as Hell.
It would be SO nice if I could have it back, since I was thinking of having 1000G with the game, but that thing just completly unmotivated me.
Anyway, thanks for answering.

SebastianSB
01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi everybody, I got the platinum icon on drums months ago and I did get the achievement, but then I went to my friend and we wanted to play together, so I've put my Gamertag in his Hard Drive. But then, I realised that I forgot to update the achievements I got the day before by going Live. So I lost it and never played Rock Band since that day. But yesterday, I tried to play it and saw that my character still have the platinum icon but I do NOT have the achievement. So I was guessing...Would there be an easy way to get the achievement back since I'm still platinum? Cause doing all the 58 songs is boring as Hell.
It would be SO nice if I could have it back, since I was thinking of having 1000G with the game, but that thing just completly unmotivated me.
Anyway, thanks for answering.

Sadly, no. You'll have to replay the endless setlist if you want your achievement.

Rich Shady
01-22-2009, 11:07 PM
All there is to say is Bummer!