PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone truely stomach 300 wins?

Webb
11-05-2006, 04:42 PM
So far I have played 54 games and won them all, not sure if I can stomach 300 games of this for 200 points :(

Anyone else feeling my vibe?

Cruel Fighter
11-05-2006, 05:00 PM
First, finish all the achievements then you will see how many games you still have to win. If there is to many, try to be the best player on Xbox Live.

Well i try to have the objectives just for the fun.

platoon
11-05-2006, 06:14 PM
if it had brentford and qpr i could play it 300 times but i dont know i think i could ill tell you when i got it

Peopleschamp 07
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
i could most likely get 300 wins if the wins are also totaled up against and 2nd player because i normally win 5 or 6 games a day against my friends

Webb
11-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Well, I only play this against the CPU, I play PES against my mates.

Bit of math for ya, playin 4 minute halves, works out to about 10 minutes a match, so thats 6 an hour, 144 in 24 hours and works out to be 50 hours of FIFA for 300 matches, and thats if you win them all!!

DanielFullard
11-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Ill be doing it.....at the end of the day after getting all the MOM achivements we are talking 150+ matches. Then itll only take a few games a day and itll be done in no time

steviecrocker
11-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Well I'm enjoying this game so 300 games seems an easy achievement. The amount of FIFA Lounge I play with my mates will help me on my way. The only achievement I can see that will give me problems is the one where you have to play as the World XI Team 20 times on Pro difficulty... :drunk

Webb
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
I just find the play a bit repetitive and the goalkeepers unrealistic. Suppose I might just start another league and make Liverpool great again :D Then time will fly.... I hope :p

I've gotta do them damn challenges as well to earn points to lock the World XI before I try for that achievement :rolleyes:

Voodu
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Millwall FC FTW!

Webb
11-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Shame EA shafted us and there are no Championship sides in the game :eek:

300 wins would have been less arduous if I could have taken a Conference side all the way to the top ;)

FoxJA
11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I've gotta do them damn challenges as well to earn points to lock the World XI before I try for that achievement :rolleyes:

You only need 2000 points for the World XI, so just do the first few challenges, they are all easy as they are set to amatuer level.

I'm at 185 games played now and am very bored, It will take me some time now to do the other 115 unless multiplayer games are counted.

Webb
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Only online ranked multiplayer are counted :(

I'll play 10 later I think :p I'm only at 60! God, it's a long way away! I'm tempted to get all the other achievements and then send it back to Gamefrenzy to get back another time to do.

PeaceSquid
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM
if it had brentford and qpr i could play it 300 times but i dont know i think i could ill tell you when i got it

one Martin Rowlands!

Butters
11-08-2006, 04:42 PM
I'lll do it but yes the goalkeepers are unrealistic and it seems more shots are blocked by defenders crowding the goal like a mofo than the keeper. And I am so sick of losing the ball because my teamates will just stand in my way and not make runs....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Webb
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Wait till you get pissed off that your own teammates keep tackling you cause they won't move out the way! :eek: That really pisses me off!

Butters
11-08-2006, 09:44 PM
ya and the fucking players who won't make any good runs

FoxJA
11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Wait till you get pissed off that your own teammates keep tackling you cause they won't move out the way! :eek: That really pisses me off!

ya and the fucking players who won't make any good runs

Agree totally with both of these comments, another annoying bug is when you pass a ball into the box and cant control the player that receives it!

One of my players had the ball virtually on the goal line with no keeper and I had control of some other player on the otherside of the area! I tried to switch and went through 4 players before I got to him and by that time the keeper was back. It's happened a few times to me now.

Butters
11-08-2006, 11:12 PM
I think ea has never heard of stepping to the ball either, me strategy involves a huge amount of passing and through balls instead of crossin and such, and this game makes it impossible because my players never step in time and do'n t make the run on through balls. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I'd quit but I love soccer daaa!

Butters
11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
oh and I almost forgot they just obliterated my favorite formation 4-2-4
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let me ask why is it that when a striker should really be going for a header they try and volley it? wtf....

Cross Fire
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
want to know a helpful hint, become a manager and just simulate all the games, make sure you save every so often if you are going for streaks and even it freezes sometimes, but this is just a helpful hint

Webb
11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Do simmed matches count towards the 300 wins? If so, are you sure because your profile says you haven't even played FIFA!

Butters
11-19-2006, 09:00 PM
I don't think it works because when I simmed a few wins on manager it should have made my 60 streak thing but evidently i still need to play 2 more games instead of those i that i simmed.

Webb
11-19-2006, 09:23 PM
want to know a helpful hint, become a manager and just simulate all the games, make sure you save every so often if you are going for streaks and even it freezes sometimes, but this is just a helpful hint

BTW - Thats bull shit. I've just simmed a game, and it doesn't add a win to the win total on your profile, so ignore that people.