PDA

View Full Version : Who was the thread starter?

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
01-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Well I may or may not be the only one who ever gets annoyed by this, but after a thread gets 2+ pages long I start forgetting who the OP was. So I thought it may or may not be a good idea to put some indication under, beside, or anywhere on their posts in their thread that indicates that they started the thread. Maybe this is kinda pointless but I saw it on another forum and started thinking about it more.

Var 18
01-22-2009, 11:51 PM
It is a nice idea, but as Pants said in the Linear posts thread, feedback really should be ground breaking if it is going to be accepted, instead of simply making life a bit more convenient for the fraction of the people who forget things like authors. Sorry :(

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
01-23-2009, 01:42 AM
It is a nice idea, but as Pants said in the Linear posts thread, feedback really should be ground breaking if it is going to be accepted, instead of simply making life a bit more convenient for the fraction of the people who forget things like authors. Sorry :(

Ahhh ok well it must of happened while I was posting this or I just flew right over it because I never saw it :)
I guess if I want attention I should come up with fusion energy in an efficient way and give it to Minty or Webb or something :p

The Pants Party
01-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Just like the previous suggestion, that is not a normal function of vBulletin and not really something we should be spending time writing a custom mod for, sorry.

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
01-23-2009, 01:51 AM
Its all good I was just curious to see. Now about the fusion energy...