PDA

View Full Version : How to beat the battle mode expert computer

lethal sniper
01-23-2009, 02:05 AM
First of all always work on the bottom so more pieces fall and make more combos.If u see a line or a flower formation make sure to leave the bottom and make it, but only go for a flower if u know u can make it in a few moves.Next , the most powerful attack is the bomb because it will give u a full bar when detonated . Make sure to always use even when your red tank is low because all it does is redudce a few seconds when full . Make sure to use the blue when your grid is locked up. Combine the green by moving the line over taking the board and locking what little he has left with the yellow.finally detonate your special pieces ,like the ones made by lines or flowers, this is the only advantage u have over the computer he will not be able to detonate and it gives u a good meter boost . Make sure u have sensitivity on the max

madmankevin
08-10-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm working on your techniques but the computer is just too damned fast. The closest I've been yet is 3 bars away when the computer wins.

Edit: Done! Beat that punk A.I. by one full bar too!

Totally Krispix
09-12-2013, 06:42 PM
still can't get that achievement for the life of me even after all these years! lol