PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

Axe Argonian
01-23-2009, 06:16 PM
How do I unlock the Hardcore Championship in Career mode? The guy who made the Achievement Guide said that you can start off with the Hardcore path. I started with a male CAW, and I began with the Intercontinental Championship path. After I beat that, I unlocked the United States Championship path and the ECW Championship path. I decided to go on the United States path, because I had already won the ECW path with a created diva.

I won the US championship. Guess what happens? The two dumb Tag Team Championships unlocked! I thought that getting the Hardcore belt was easy?

Please, tell me how to unlock the Hardcore path....

BCPotter
01-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Beat the ECW path again, divas won't unlock the Hardcore title if I remember right.

Axe Argonian
01-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Beat the ECW path again, divas won't unlock the Hardcore title if I remember right.
I know the divas can't unlock the Hardcore title. I was just mentioning what I did for my previous Hall of Fame entrant.

So, by beating the ECW path, I'll unlock the Hardcore path?

Sinester84
01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
You need to complete three different paths to unlock Hardcore path.

1st Path (Inter./U.S./ECW) unlocks the other two.
2nd Path unlocks Tag Teams
3rd Path unlocks Cruiser and Hardcore

Doesn't matter which order, but you have to be male.

BCPotter
01-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Yes, you'll have to beat the ECW again to unlock the Hardcore. It's been awhile since I've done them but I'm pretty sure you do one right after the other. I usually tried to go after those 2 titles asap.