PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Custom Levels

darkenednight
01-23-2009, 10:33 PM
I've seen a few custom level topics on the N+ forum, but nothing really grabs your attention to post your own N+ maps. So, I figured that I would post a thread where your map submission would feel welcome.

Post your screenshots, videos, or other items that capture your mapmaking glory.

I've made quite a few levels, putting lots of time into each one. I've made sure the levels are achievable and that there are no 'completable in theory' levels. I've combined all of them into a two video collection. I warn you that these videos are extremely long, hopefully the level design keeps you awake throughout. Music credits are given in the description, if your looking for the song. If you want to try them out yourself or want to download them, just message me online and I'll hook you up.

Challenge Video 1 - 8:28 Long

YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 1

Challenge Video 2 - 10:16 Long

YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 2

dangerbakili
01-26-2009, 02:28 AM
hey darkenednight, when i saw your videos on youtube, i was such a fan of your levels, now i love you on x360a, this is sweet ;)

darkenednight
01-26-2009, 04:05 PM
hey darkenednight, when i saw your videos on youtube, i was such a fan of your levels, now i love you on x360a, this is sweet ;)

Thanks, I can haz fanz0rz?

that505guy
03-04-2010, 02:11 AM
I've seen a few custom level topics on the N+ forum, but nothing really grabs your attention to post your own N+ maps. So, I figured that I would post a thread where your map submission would feel welcome.

Post your screenshots, videos, or other items that capture your mapmaking glory.

I've made quite a few levels, putting lots of time into each one. I've made sure the levels are achievable and that there are no 'completable in theory' levels. I've combined all of them into a two video collection. I warn you that these videos are extremely long, hopefully the level design keeps you awake throughout. Music credits are given in the description, if your looking for the song. If you want to try them out yourself or want to download them, just message me online and I'll hook you up.

Challenge Video 1 - 8:28 Long

YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GUQFqbE2Q)

Challenge Video 2 - 10:16 Long

YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMSc8-bkkI)

nice job lol

Ninja x360a
03-11-2010, 03:14 AM
Haha dude EPIC levels. I'd love to try these out ;)

EchoPark
05-20-2010, 12:43 AM
u cant get other ppls levels can u? or can u and i'm just being dumb. i would love to try other ppls lvls out

CutmanMike
05-20-2010, 09:52 AM
The level editor is indeed great, but the lack of ability to share levels with your friends really hurts it. :(

Underkat
09-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Awesome levels! I would like to know how to capture a screen shot/ video of my custom N+ levels :(

SephVstheWorld
09-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Just when i thought i was doing well at level editing lol. U RZ LEET HAXOR.

Raptor8000
08-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Awesome levels. I just got a lot of ideas from them.