PDA

View Full Version : Murder Much?

IX Kenneth XI
01-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Could they honestly bleed any more money of the still rotting corpse that is the Lord of the Rings franchise? I mean come on.. the books were good and the films were good films. But the games? Puh-lease.. When will this madness stop !?! Anyone else agree?

Classic Jackson
01-24-2009, 04:25 PM
I really enjoyed the Battle for Middle Earth series on the PC :3

Morkot
01-24-2009, 08:50 PM
I personally thought most the games were actually quite good

Gage3Wade
01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
pc games were the best!

ovoon7
01-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Could they honestly bleed any more money of the still rotting corpse that is the Lord of the Rings franchise? I mean come on.. the books were good and the films were good films. But the games? Puh-lease.. When will this madness stop !?! Anyone else agree?
Your wrong. The world of middle earth is the most amazing game world you could imagine. But EA got the license and now were seeing piss poor movie game quality garbage for the LOTR fans. Play LOTRO and tell me that they need to stop making LOTR games. I just hope the movie versions will stop, because they are all the same.

wizzard_of_tha_hood
01-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Ive only played Conquest and i love it, I dont think i could bring myself to putting BFME in my xbox games roster.

IX Kenneth XI
01-26-2009, 05:37 PM
I chocked on my own words.. because i played co-op campaign with a mate today. That was ok.. I still think the franchise has been milked until its' teets are nothing but wrinkly flaps of skin :p