PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain the fear story

xR3V1LO
01-24-2009, 11:58 AM
im gonna get this game and what i mean by this thread is i played the first fear and i understand how it ended and how alma started i never played fear files i was wondering did fear files story connect to fear one or was that game different sry if i confused u

squid5580
01-24-2009, 05:37 PM
The best way to get the whole story is to try and get your hands on the preorder book. It explains everything. Files covers the same point in time pretty much but from a different POV.

Deathblow23
01-28-2009, 04:25 PM
In the first FEAR game, you play as a new member of the FEAR team and you are sent to eliminate a man named Paxton Fettel...who is a telekinetic leader of an army of super soldiers. He is actually the 2nd of his kind...the first being Alma. The entire situation is the result of a top secret government funded experiment to try and create an army of clone soldiers who could be controlled by one person telepathically. It all went wrong and was put under wraps...sort of. Fettel is actually born from Alma and he is seeking revenge for what was done to her,...and ironically, she is too. The only real confusing parts are the dream sequences in the game. They are kinda neat to see...but they really muddy up the story.

The end sequence is especially confusing...capped off by the very last thing that you witness before the credits roll. IF you are plannling on playing the first game...then I have already said too much...but if not. There's a good bit of info to get you started.

KemicalSupreme
01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
In the first FEAR game, you play as a new member of the FEAR team and you are sent to eliminate a man named Paxton Fettel...who is a telekinetic leader of an army of super soldiers. He is actually the 2nd of his kind...the first being Alma. The entire situation is the result of a top secret government funded experiment to try and create an army of clone soldiers who could be controlled by one person telepathically. It all went wrong and was put under wraps...sort of. Fettel is actually born from Alma and he is seeking revenge for what was done to her,...and ironically, she is too. The only real confusing parts are the dream sequences in the game. They are kinda neat to see...but they really muddy up the story.

The end sequence is especially confusing...capped off by the very last thing that you witness before the credits roll. IF you are plannling on playing the first game...then I have already said too much...but if not. There's a good bit of info to get you started.

Well put. Couldnt explain it better. But I always thought she was out to kill Fettel

cincychaos
01-28-2009, 08:09 PM
*Possible Spoiler*

And I always thought the main character was the alpha and that was why Genevieve said it was a success.

Talinth
01-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the info Deathblow23 =)

So getting FEAR 2 =)