PDA

View Full Version : Last achievement

GuitarGod69
01-24-2009, 09:01 PM
hey everyone, i just got the PPV achievement last night. i am undefeated, around 30-0 i think, and i was just wondering if there are any surprises i should know about. i have had to go to the dashboard once or twice to not get a lose and i have gotten frustrated in a couple fights. i do use the illegal blows so that helps ;) any info on any hard to win fights would be nice to know about.

EOU Findub
02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Well, blocking and dodging believe it or not do actually help. Getting counters in this game are crucial. Especially when you can set up a haymaker to blast your opponent in the face when he is stunned. There really aren't any hard fights...at least I didn't have a problem with anything. To be honest, the only punch I used was the haymaker. :)

DarkBlackWidow
02-07-2009, 04:33 PM
If you have the illegal blows turned off then your money. Games a pretty simple 1k.

Gaagie
02-10-2009, 08:03 PM
I found some of the earlier fights harder than the last one, nothing to worry about :) God, I hate this game sometimes..

EOU Findub
02-10-2009, 08:44 PM
I found some of the earlier fights harder than the last one, nothing to worry about :) God, I hate this game sometimes..

Try playing Prizefighter and getting 50,000 punches. You will begin to love Fight Night all the more.