we need members

thieflordgamer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found it on google. theres ways to raise the profile of the site on google, but they make the site look untidy

word of mouth is the best way. unless you can figure out a way to get in OXM magazine- may be worth emailing the editor?? or probably the unofficial magazines as MS wont be too happy lol

Yeah, we need some publicity.

By looking at the stats I can see we get the most hits from google and from some xbox forums (single posts with links to achievement lists for a specific game).

Most of my contacts are from Norway and that is a disadvantage since there are only a fraction of

xbox360 gamers over here as it is in, say... the US. But I'll do my best to get the word around.

AOTS rules ;D. Would be cool if they mentioned it in there ;)

But I think we also should keep in mind that the .com forums has been up since Dec 12, 2005.

We have 92 members at the moment and the forum has only been up three-four days ;)

Yeah.

Doesn't anyone know Major Nelson?  ;D

I think the best places to get publicity to get more Xbox 360 fans on this site, must be at Major Nelson, joystiq and maybe gadget sites/shows like digg / AOTS.

Since they are the most popular sites, those are also the hardest places to get on, but I think this website/forum is definitely worth the news post about it.

I've seen we also got a lot of visitors coming from the xbox.com boards and teamxbox.com

dude, we should make a t-shirt or hoodie. no joke, that was really a good idea. systm.org has one and i think we're larger than that site by a lot..... no offense, kevin rose. seriously we should have a month where we submit ideas for a t-shirt and the best gets picked for it and ppl can order it off the website. who would ship them tho....?

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

i use the europe version of this site. you come up with a logo, and theyll print it onto stuff like tshirts, hoodies, mugs, mousemats and teddy bears etc.

all the stuff is made to order, so there is nocost to the site of buying aload of stuff and then having to see.

i think if we made a decent logo, we could get a shop for both the states and for Europe.

or have a shop in one region, but then youd need someone in eeither the states to send to europe or vice-versa

i have 2 of the hoodies- decent quality ;D