PDA

View Full Version : Sykosiknis

Sykosiknis
11-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey everyone whats up? My name is Trent, and I live in Glendale, Arizona. I have lived here my entire life, and am a proud Arizonan.

I am 21 years old, and currently deliver pizza for Papa John's. I am aiming my way into working for either the Phoenix, Glendale or Peoria Police Departments here in Arizona.

I am big into Heavy Metal music, but can enjoy anything that has a good tune to it. GWAR is my favorite band. I also enjoy bands like Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom and In Flames.

My favorite game genre's are FPS' and RPGs. Unfortunately, the 360 really lacks the RPGs, but as I'm getting older, I really have less time for those games trying to get into a big career. Any game you see that I have though, and would like to play online, just add me. Sykosiknis, of course I won't be able to play for about the rest of this week (hopefully I get my system back before Gears of War, but doubtful). I never owned an original Xbox, and was a Sony fanboy. No more, I bought my 360 about April 29th, and honestly, this is the greatest system, with the most upside. Best $400 I spent, plus all the money for the games I own.

I am a season ticket holder for the Arizona State Sun Devils, and even though we suck this year...I'll continue to go because I bleed Maroon and Gold.

I really don't know exactly what to say on this, but hey, any questions about me just ask (and no I won't give you my debit/credit card numbers, nor my Social Security number). Just randomly came across this community, and it seems like the best 360 community out there.

If you feel like talking some more outside of here, my myspace ID is SunDevilsTrent.

Here's a picture of me...

http://myspace-493.vo.llnwd.net/00523/39/48/523248493_m.jpg

Tyger7
11-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the site! It gets pretty addicting. It's also a great place to meet up and play online. I like to hear you were a sony fanboy and left the dark side. I was actually a sony fanboy myself but the original xbox hooked me! after the 360 i did not buy one more ps game ever again, not even the awesome games that were ps only! I felt the system was outdated by the xbox. It is all about online play, and what better company to make it happen than microsoft. Anyways glad to have you on the site. Sadly this is a time when everyone else is asleep or working (UK i guess?). I am really not sure why more arent on, but usually when i get on it gets lonely! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have been. :)

Sykosiknis
11-06-2006, 08:48 AM
It's an awesome site, and I love it thus far, and I don't think it'll change because there are no pricks on here it seems.

Yeah, wish there was more here at this time, but I will mostly be on around this time frame. I usually don't get off work til 1 am anyways 4 nights of the week. Hopefully I get my 360 back soon, and can play some peeps in Gears of War.

Thanks for the welcome!

Voodu
11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm fairly new here but welcome anyway. I too live in Arizona and will soon be up in the Phoenix area. Glad you're gonna be a cop because that place needs some serious law enforcement re-evalutation. :)

I'll be looking for some heads to play Gears with. I don't have too many friends offline. It has nothing to do with my game playing but simply because people are generally too shady sheist and all they want to do is get drunk and/or talk about work.

Once I move you'll more than likely catch me at The Library on game nights watching my Eagles lose.

Sykosiknis
11-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Nothing wrong with drinking! I have to limit myself since I live on the otherside of town...any DUI = no career in Law Enforcement.

Come on man! It could be worse with the PD! It could be Tucson! Besides, Phoenix is regarded as one of the best in the nation. Either way, I will do what I can for my community.

The Library...jeesh..I love Tempe and all those hot ASU girls! Just walk down Mill Ave and you're in heaven! My favorite joint is Fat Tuesdays...I know simple, but fun bar. Give me an add on the 360, I'd like to have more friends to play with. I don't know what I did, but I only have 2 friends left after 30 friends. Maybe I'll join you during an ASU or Cardinals game to cry/laugh at ASU and the Cards losing so bad this year in football.

Hey man, listen to the Big O and Dukes show on 101.5 Free FM, Monday through Fridays from 8pm to 12 am. These are my friends, and they are hilarious!!!! Freefm1015.com if you wanna check out their podcasts.

Voodu
11-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Dude, I live in Tucson and the law enforcement here sucks ass. It seems like at least twice a week we're hearing about some cop getting shot or shooting someone they had no business shooting. It's absurd.

I used to take strolls down Mill Ave. with my friend, who lived in Tempe, all the time before I got married. Jesus, I've never seen hotter girls in my life...well, except for when I went to Holland but that doesn't count. ;) This same friend fell in love with a waitress at The Library after she danced on the bar and poured a pitcher of water on herself. lol

If the Cardinals play the Eagles I'll be there to see the Cards get stomped. I went to a game at the stadium up there a few years back and watched as the Cards beat fire out of San Fran. God, it was an ass kicking to be remembered.

I'll add you when I get home. We'll have to team up and explode some heads in Gears. Afterall, the military once wanted me to be a sniper so I'm pretty handy to have around when it comes to firefights.

Sykosiknis
11-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Also, I have tons of respect for anyone in the military. I would have been in the Army, but I tore my ACL my senior year in football and they wouldn't accept me. That, and my mom is a worrywart. She stopped me from getting into the Army, but she ain't stopping me from being a cop.

Man, i've had a girlfriend for 2 and a half years...and it is TOUGH going down to Mill AVE during ASU games or going to the Improv, because there are too many fine chicks in this world, especially just in this state/city alone!

Blah, right now it is tough being a football fan inside of Arizona...

btw, good to know about you liking sniping...you can cover my ass as I bring it up close and personal! I loved knocking people out with Melee's in COD2.

DaKing240
11-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey welcome to the site. I don't sleep often, so I may be on here early in the mornings... either way, the forum is actually pretty active at all times in the day. Our English members will start making there way to the boards shortly.

Voodu
11-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Also, I have tons of respect for anyone in the military. I would have been in the Army, but I tore my ACL my senior year in football and they wouldn't accept me. That, and my mom is a worrywart. She stopped me from getting into the Army, but she ain't stopping me from being a cop.

Man, i've had a girlfriend for 2 and a half years...and it is TOUGH going down to Mill AVE during ASU games or going to the Improv, because there are too many fine chicks in this world, especially just in this state/city alone!

Blah, right now it is tough being a football fan inside of Arizona...

btw, good to know about you liking sniping...you can cover my ass as I bring it up close and personal! I loved knocking people out with Melee's in COD2.

Going down Mill when you have someone is like a twisted joke. Why is it that when you're taken the girls get hotter and suddenly want you? I hate that. At this point, if I were to even DRIVE down Mill by myself once I got home my lady would be like "Were you down at ASU? Were you on Mill Ave.? What's the bitch's name?" lol

I love sniping but, shit, I sucked at GRAW. I guess I got into the game too late and was just getting my ass pwnt if I so much as moved. Guys sniping me from like 200 yards and crap, across bodies of water while I was belly crawling. I just gave up. COD2 though, I'm a headshot artisté. We will mos def have to hook up in COD3 if you get it. COD3 and Gears. We might be an unstoppable force. Cop + Military = PWNT.

Sykosiknis
11-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Gears of War and COD 3 are my next two games I'm buying, I'm just sad I'll have the games with no system til about Thursday (I hope!). The video just stopped working, no red lights...had sound but no video!!!! Been 2 weeks since I've played my 360!

I want F.E.A.R., Splinter Cell Double Agent, and the rest of the slew of games coming out this month. But I gotta catch up on all my other ones! I've never been so pumped about a system like this!

I know the feeling on the thing, especially since I've been working out again, and got some muscle back to my body. Lots of girls talk to me down there, but meh, I'm taken!

Voodu
11-06-2006, 10:01 AM
I f*cking hate this month. I mean, crap, I only make so much money. There's too many games to buy! ARGH!

Mill Ave. is the devil. I want to go there but I can't. Dammit. I'll still go once I move up to Phoenix so I can watch the games and see all the hotties..with my peripheral vision of course.

:rock

Webb
11-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey man, welcome to the site, stick around and get involved :D

Oh and the pricks don't seem to last long around here ;)

Nice intro by the way and good luck in the law enforcement trade.

SarkeBeeley
11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi, pleased to meet ya!

Chris764
11-07-2006, 04:03 AM
welcome to the site