PDA

View Full Version : Can I Cheat At This Game

bloodstainedwings
01-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Igave this game away only getting 20G on it as everyone esle who has played it says its an easy 1000G, yet I dont see how, proll;y cause I such at this game. but I find it hard to play with out cheating. SO are there any cheat codes for this game, If so i might pick it up agian to get the full 1000/1000 on it

Floodclaw
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM
There aren't any cheat codes, and the game really isn't THAT hard, you just need to get the moves down and practice. The only ones that were really hard were the Sentinel missions and the last one with Wolverine.

Zen Master Kel
03-16-2009, 07:43 PM
It's not that difficult if you just concentrate on one level at a time.

Veetus
03-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Is this game harder than TMNT or easier? Or about the same?

dragonboyandy
05-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh definitely harder. It's not as hard as many games out there, but it feels like there are a lot more levels than in TMNT, and they're trickier to do. Just practice at getting the different moves right for the right bad guys, and take one level at a time, and you'll get there.

XboxFreak36
06-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Does anyone have some tips for the left guy..? I suck with him, nightcrawler and wolverine are easy as hell!!

SmokeDawg08
07-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Does anyone have some tips for the left guy..? I suck with him, nightcrawler and wolverine are easy as hell!!
start iceman out going through probly on hero first only worrying about beating the level. when you're done with the game go back and get all his sentinel tech and weapon x files. then finish the levels off on superhero. i did pretty much all of wolverines on superhero except for a couple starting out then went to get all his collectibles. and nightcrawler gets annoying as hell later on.

i actually just beat this game tonight and i hated playing through it. you really don't get results until going through so much crap. took me a while because i couldn't get used to the controls and whatever. but after your guys are mutated well enough it gets easy.