PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R 2 project origin (DEMO)

UkBull3t
01-26-2009, 02:45 PM
DAM! just played f.e.a.r 2 demo omg it was gr8 it had everything i wanted it to have except 1 thing, the thing it didnt have that it needed was when you knock over tables or any other objects u need to just crouch, you should be able to hide behind it and heal (if needed) or that...

...but... i couldnt really argue on this because online it may get annoying. but non the less this game was the best ive played in a while... i mean like this is the longest most best demo ive played in a long time it has from scary ass ALMA to getting in super anti robocop machines then theres darkness with this time your rubbish light that barely even stays on just flickers about the place lol.

hmm :SPOILERS: At the start theres these ghost things, but u know in the first fear theres those little monsters with knifes on ther hands/feet and they go invisible and try attack you from behind? well i thought it was those so i shot them and theyre bodies wernt going on the floor so i was looking round wondering why they aint dying and i kept getting hit by 1 of them so i shot again then only realised that they were just simple ghosts lol (which took 1 hit each)

so i carried on and got fighting some replicas pretty easy on hard killed em then went out this door and turned around and fricken big alma grabed my arms and started shaking em!! im like shoot!! then she dissapeared and im like *phew* then i got outside and picked up a sniper (a 1 hit sniper woohoo) so i was just no scoping testing it out then thats when i got into the big robocop machine and started killing other machines with 2 chain type guns then i had to fight a machine that was the same as me then in the middle of fight demo ended ( o well had fun)

oh yer when my mom gets home im so gona preorder this game at www.play.com (http://www.play.com/) you all should go there if you want this game and preorder for 29.99 b4 the price goes up to 39.99 i know its not much of a difference but its still 10 you can buy on drink ;D thanks for viewing http://gfx-realm.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

xQx Iceman
02-02-2009, 11:40 AM
dude when alma pulled my arms it scared the sh*t out of me so bad

Pyroman31
02-02-2009, 06:42 PM
When she was randomly appearing on your screen in the school is what freaked me out the most...jeez.

Deyankees1
02-02-2009, 10:07 PM
It was a good demo I have it preordered every since it was announced. Only a week left cant wait.