PDA

View Full Version : Yay completed drums on expert!

sektor 92
01-26-2009, 08:03 PM
haha finally, my arms felt like they were gonna melt after i did RTTH but suprisingly i got through it with 4 stars. i only failed one song and that was won't get fooled again, on the weird solo after the minute long solo, all other songs i completed. not tryin to brag or to say that i'm the best at this game, BOW DOWN TO ME, but i'm just glad i did it

edit: woops wrong forum entirely meant to put it on gamefaqs. sorry my bad. lock it if you want

Mr Arrow
01-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Congrats BUT...

....you know this is going to locked. I would like to see you post in a more appropriate place, rather than doing this, getting a lock and maybe hard feelings.

try here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23861

Oinkness
01-29-2009, 09:29 AM
If you don't mind me asking, how do you gain the skill to do drums on Expert? I can barely do Hard on GHWT... x_x

SebastianSB
01-29-2009, 05:08 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how do you gain the skill to do drums on Expert? I can barely do Hard on GHWT... x_x

Play a LOT. Just like every other instrument in these games.

d.palapuz
01-31-2009, 05:29 AM
Me too!
Last song I did was run to the hills..
had to get a friend to come over and help me just to finish that darn song!
done with rb1!!

alex31991
02-05-2009, 05:52 AM
it just takes some practice...i was terrible at first and had trouble keeping up with it on easy, but now i can beat almost every song on easy...some of the harder songs and DLC i can't beat though lol

Napior
02-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I completed the medium tour!, eventually I hope to be an expert drummer, at least on most songs