PDA

View Full Version : MINIKIT BONUS - Hoth. What's wrong?

iRoan
01-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Well I'm at 98/99 gold bricks, but I cant seem to be able to get the gold brick from the minikit bonus in HOTH

Here's what I experiencied:

As soon as I got the bonus levels (plus my extras) I played this bonus level with the 2X score extra on. I managed to beat it in about 02:06:38 but did NOT get the gold brick (even though it said it was a new best time)

So I decided to turn off that extra (eventhough no one says I cant get it with the extra on...) And I managed (barely) to get the millon studs in 02:06:04, now that's the best I can do.... but eventhough I beat the old score, PLUS I did't use that extra (did use other extras though) I STILL wont get the gold brick!

What's going on??

I did the same thing with the other minikit bonus missions (even using the extras) and I got the gold brick

Can anyone shed a light on this issue?

Thank you very much.

iRoan.

iRoan
01-28-2009, 07:59 PM
BUMP-

Anyone?

KingD21
01-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Regardless of whether you have the multiplier extra on or off it does not count for the character/minikit challenges...which is evident in your times since they are almost the same...

However, your problem is pretty weird esp. since your well under the 5min mark...Are you sure thats the one you need opposed to the the character challenge? If it is...my only idea would be just to keep trying again...its got to unlock eventually (hopefully)

iRoan
01-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Well darn me, I never saw the block I got from the minikit challenge. And I was sure I had the character bonus one. But I redid it (aparently it did't get saved) and I finally got it. Now I'm missing just 3 of them. And those are apparently the super story ones :)

biochem411
02-18-2009, 01:11 AM
Well darn me, I never saw the block I got from the minikit challenge. And I was sure I had the character bonus one. But I redid it (aparently it did't get saved) and I finally got it. Now I'm missing just 3 of them. And those are apparently the super story ones :)

Cool. Otherwise I couldn't think of what would've been going wrong for you.