PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin Guide

Butters
01-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Being the Monolith whore that I am, I'm not calling dibs on who can write the guide but you can almost guarantee that I'm going to at least contribute to making the guide. As soon as I get this game I'll be compiling a list of boosters and intel so I can make it easier for us all. Just throwing that out there.

kormac
01-28-2009, 06:41 AM
cool thanks dude.

hey i never played the first game but i'm wondering could you backtrack to get the boosters that you missed??
one thing that annoys me about the fear 2 demo is it seems there is no save system. it's just 1 auto save system unless that is just because of the demo.

looking forward to your guide. i love both condemned games and also the fear 2 demo so caint wait! :)

KemicalSupreme
01-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Being the Monolith whore that I am, I'm not calling dibs on who can write the guide but you can almost guarantee that I'm going to at least contribute to making the guide. As soon as I get this game I'll be compiling a list of boosters and intel so I can make it easier for us all. Just throwing that out there.

Fear is the shyt. I remember wasting my nights in college playing this game on my computer on MP. 4 long years.

Deyankees1
02-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Fear is the shyt. I remember wasting my nights in college playing this game on my computer on MP. 4 long years.

Same here had it for PC, just recently got if for 360 for the achievements since I did everything on the PC already. I have no prob helping with the guide aswell if I don't get lost in the game itself lol

laundryman
02-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Butters the F.E.A.R. whore :rolleyes:

I G0NZ0 I
02-09-2009, 06:22 AM
We all got to whore at something!

Pyroman31
02-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Atleast it's great games and not terrible ones.

:P

Steve007101
02-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Ah Butters, it's been a long time, a year and a few months since FEAR Files came out, you were the first to complete it and I was third... good times. I definitely appreciated your guides then and I'm sure I will this time too, hopefully you'll give me room to contribute something.