kix7711
01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
i think its 100,000 stars

Deadly Moves
01-28-2009, 01:19 PM
For me its The Infinity achievement!
For some1 with a deep singing voice, its hard to get vibrato bonus's on LIPS
I got Cool on every line by accident...lol

The other cheevs are that hard.. they just take time to get.

PiaMaria79
01-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Earlier I posted into another thread the achievements I don't yet have,

One Giant Leap for Mankind
Added 20 songs to Lips from external sources

This is madness!
Added 300 songs to Lips from external sources

Call Me Superstar
Achieved a Grand Ranking of "Superstar"

Defending Champion
Got 20 challenge wins

First Kiss
Participated in 2P Kiss game ranked as "Match Made in Heaven" (Except in Freestyle mode)

I don't like singing songs without lyrics so haven't been too keen to add any from my mp3 player... and definitely don't want those added songs to clutter my get music section so really not sure if I'll ever get the two achievements...

Call Me Superstar - as soon as I get 38 green medals more I have this one :)

Challenge wins - will take time, only have 1 win so far :p

First Kiss - we just can't seem to be able to get this one ( I know how it's done though)

-----

So for me out of the ones on the poll - it has to be Call Me Superstar, it's not too hard to get just time consuming

Pucca Princess
01-28-2009, 06:13 PM
First Kiss - we just can't seem to be able to get this one ( I know how it's done though)

I did it solo - used two mics. It was easy as pie that way :)

Hardest for me is got to be the 100k stars - I have flat mates who just don't appreciate my beautiful singing voice, so I can only gain around 4k stars a day. 15k to go lol :woop:

Vivi
02-15-2009, 08:31 AM
100,000 stars and 20 challenge wins were the most irritating and lengthy ones to get.

DMess91
02-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I just can't seem to get the Infinity rank, even though me and my sister pretty much perfected Something Stupid, and got over 3,8 million points and 1600 stars if I remember correctly.

Furthermore, I still need to add 300 songs and challenge people, I've got every other achievement.

kix7711
02-21-2009, 09:54 PM
with the this is madness achievment just load them up then take them of it u dont like the cluterr