PDA

View Full Version : RE: Jaguar race/Jaguar XJ220

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
11-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey,
was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I'm two races short of completing every race, the tour of the island, and the aforementioned Jaguar race. I can only buy the Jaguar XKR, which gets totally destroyed :(

Anyone got any tips for how i can do this, or how i can unlock the Jaguar XJ220??? (The XJ220 is out of stock at the dealership:()

TimidKillah
11-07-2006, 09:48 PM
try putting in an order at the dealership. You will receive notification via TDU news when your car arrives. I did this with a 'G' rated car I wanted;)

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
11-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I didnt even know you could do that ?!?!?! :o!

I'll give that a shot, can work away at the tour of the island race for now. Been dying to unlock the Chrysler ME 4/12 :p , now sooooo close :)!

Thanks for your help chief!

ws][Eric
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
For most races/time challenges with a special car requirement I just rented them. Normaly this works fine and saved me a lot of money!

dankenobi
11-08-2006, 08:28 PM
There are two dealerships that sell the jag xj220, try them both mate.

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Cheers man!

I tried a different dealership, the Jaguar specific one and it was in stock :)!

Bought it, aced the race, and then done the Tour of the Island in my Saleen S7 in 43mins 28seconds :)!

Woohoo! - got the Chrysler ME 4/12, was thinking nice one..............

but.......How shit is it?!?!?!?!?

The second you drop below 100mph, your car is turned into a wheelspinning pile of shit. Plenty of power, but absolutely no way on transmitting this power to the road. Worse than that, when you do, the brakes dont take your speed down whatsoever. 0-100mph-0 must take about a year and a half :(!

Won every race for this?!?!?!? Poor! (the car was exceptional in Forza Motorsport!)