Hello :)

Dex Who

My name is Dex Who :)

The name is basically Dexter (my favourite series on TV, a serial killer thriller/drama) and The Who (you all know who they are)

I came across this site month or so ago but never registered until now, but as I have used quite a few guides I feel the need to really get involved in this community!

I've had my 360 for about a year and a half now, and it actually red ringed recently so i'm borrowing my friends until mine is repaired :@

I started out with Halo, COD4 etc but after i bought Guitar Hero 3 from a friend I set out on a plastic instrument journey! As soon as Rock Band came out, £140 went down the drain but it was worth it. I was pretty confident on Hard guitar from GH3 so I took the risk and went up to Expert. With Rock Band charts being easier, my plastic guitar skill increased and I was confident on Expert. Then came GHWT, and a 3rd plastic guitar for my collection! :). Staying on expert, I managed to complete every song except for BYOB, although I can pass it on bass so I don't know what's holding me back :z And finally, I recently purchased Rock Band 2 and I actually haven't changed discs since i put it in (except to import all my RB1 songs).

I am now working on gold starring every disc song on there, which is ridiculous but i hope some day I will do it :)

Sorry for the really long intro, if anyone wants to play some time, just add me!

Hey Dex Who, and welcome to the site! Well done with GH:WT. I can play on expert too but I just don't have the drive to play the music games anymore. I kinda burned out on that phase. I love singing but GH:WT agrees with me when I say, I can't sing a note if my life depended on it. :)

Are you playing anything else, or mainly just working on the gold stars?

Heh GH:WT messed up with vocals, they don't track your pitch right so you probably are singing fine, it just says your not :(

Yeah just gold starring now really, going to attempt the endless setlist 2 soon, but i can't complete visions...

I'm at 31/84 Gold Stars at the moment, got to keep going!