PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers?

narcolepticshee
01-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Hey,

I have just started watching season 1 (a bit late, I know) and was wondering if this game will spoil anything for me if I play it before reaching the end of season 1?

Peace

Fearnavigatr
02-02-2009, 03:17 PM
As a matter of fact yes.
There are many elements from the upcoming seasons, some of them very major. I'd recommend saving it until you've seen up to the end of season 3, or at the very least halfway through that season.

If you've become as hooked as I became when I started watching though, you'll have all those seasons watched in no time. :p

timmy2thej
02-12-2009, 04:16 PM
from what i've read (never watched an episode), it's similar to some of the things that happen in the show.

and according to the last poster, it seems to be true.

DoleMan
02-14-2009, 02:29 AM
It deals with certain aspects of the show but doesn't really spoil that much as the character your playing doesn't have any involvement with the main plot of Lost. It will mention things in a kind of off hand manner and have passing comments just so the player knows when in the storyline of lost he is.

So yes I'd probably wait until maybe even the end of season 2 before playing past the second episode of the game!

noddegamra
03-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I'm in a similar situation to the original poster.

I'll try finishing series 3 before getting this game