PDA

View Full Version : I never got all difficulty achievements , wtf?

andybhoy92
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I just completed this game on 007 difficulty , but didnt get the other ones .

Has this happened to anyone else?

The only thing i can think of is that when i first oplayed the game , i started on agent , then restarted the game after 2 missions as i thought it was too easy .

But i dont think that that should deny me the other achievements

AdamBroughton
01-30-2009, 05:27 PM
You will need to complete every mission on 007 to collect the achievements for completing the game on various difficulties. They do stack, so completing the game on 007 will unlock other difficulties, too.

You should be able to check if you haven't completed any levels on 007. Simply hover over the name and image of the level, and it will tell you what difficulty you have completed the level on.

You'll probably just find there's one or two levels you haven't finished on 007.

andybhoy92
01-31-2009, 04:16 PM
A did get the 007 difficulty achievement though, just not the others:(

I have completed every mission on the highest difficulty , but a did stert the game on the 2nd highest then restarted the whole game again after 2 missions , as i felt that it was too easy.

PureTechniquex
01-31-2009, 05:32 PM
I never had this probably i started it on 007 & it unlocked all the other difficultys N.P.

J Lew332
02-02-2009, 08:28 PM
I played through on 007 on my first playthrough and I didnt get the achievment at the end of eco hotel. I looked back on mission select and it said I didnt beat Opera House at all, and I re beat it and all the achievments unlocked. Make sure on mission select it says completed on such and such difficutly.