PDA

View Full Version : help on singing ending of welcome home on hard

crypticriver
01-30-2009, 05:09 AM
last song i need to finish this setlist on hard, i do the rest of the song fine and dnt even go into red or anything but when it gets to the oooohhhh parts i fail like rite away i cant even hit them, any tips on how to hit them??

SebastianSB
01-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Don't really know what to say...it's just like anywhere else in the game. Just listen to the pitch and try to match it. Maybe try listening to that part a few times so you can get the pitch down.

YouTube - welcome home - coheed and cambria

If you're just having trouble with a certain part of the oooh's you could try jumping an octave up or down. I found that I have to go up one if I want to hit the lowest ones.

d.palapuz
01-31-2009, 05:25 AM
I have no trouble finishing the song on expert..
i believe its the first song that i've ever done and actually beaten in expert..
my advice is, try singing in falsetto..
it should match the pitch because the vocalist of coheed and cambria has a very high voice..
And keep singing it over and over.. I got the song memorized too, so yeah..

Oinkness
01-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Aww man I thought you guys were talking about King Diamond's Welcome Home, that would have been so much more awesome to do on here... but yeah I just got my used copy of Rock Band in the mail yesterday, excited to really get into it. :-)

Tahae T
01-31-2009, 05:16 PM
if your really really stuck - sing the song up untill that point, pause it then get your GF or your sister to do that last part. a girls voice is really good on that part unless she is well butch...

if you dont got a gf or sister - any female accomplice would be ok i guess. u mite even have to get your mom to do it!

d.palapuz
01-31-2009, 06:05 PM
the "ooh hoo" part of the song is the easiest part..
I thought you had a hard time on the whole song..

so here's another idea, for the last part only..
sing it with your voice lower and try matching the first lines' pitch, the notes goes down bit by bit, so you shouldn't have a problem..
now after you match the pitch on the first line, when the second one goes, try going a little higher than the first note you did, and then go down again bit by bit..
that's how it goes..
if you still have problems, message me live or in here..