PDA

View Full Version : Some Noob Questions Please Help.

StolenKyle/
01-31-2009, 12:47 AM
I just got this game a few hours ago and I ran into some problems.

1. How do you get your team to go to other islands so I can take over there territory. (i.e across water)

2. How do I skip my turn faster.

Actually I think that's it.

Munsie
01-31-2009, 05:52 PM
1. If there is no land connecting you to your opponents you must build boats. iirc most kinds of boats can carry troops, build them and check for yourself. You'll have to research navigation as well.

2. There really doesn't seem to be an efficient way to skip turns faster, unless you defend all your units and set all your cities to build something that takes a lot of turns. =P

True I Skill
02-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I havent played in a while but il try Remember back. First of all do what the second post said, Tell your people to get into the boats and take them next to the island and get ur people off of them.

and second.. If i remember correctly when i started getting alot of troops i would either Sell them if they was out some where random, Or i would put them next to a city and make them defend, Id take a big group of my team to diffrent countrys city's attack by the time i get to the next, Il have plenty of people defending and more chance of winning the fight sending groups of 3 people in at once. Also if i had a city some where no where near my other city's with no road, Id build people then make them defend the city whenever it came to them.