PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guides and Road Maps Idea

BooseyGirl
01-31-2009, 02:25 AM
Here's a suggestion, I'm not sure if anyone else has thought of it yet since I haven't come across anything. I thought of an idea today while I was browsing the forums. What if we were able to put the Achievement Guides and Road Maps together into a PDF or Microsoft Word document that could be downloaded, that way if they can't stay on the computer and play Xbox at the same time or if they just want to print it out and play without switching between the Xbox and Computer, they can at least print out all the information they need without having to worry about what pages print out or anything.

I think this might be a cool little addition to the site. They would kind of be like our own Community User made strategy guides without having to spend the money and they could print out right in your hand when you need it. I'm not sure if this would affect the bandwidth or anything but it seems like a good idea to me! Especially since I don't always have access to a computer and I used to look at other websites to print out Strategy Guides or Checklists when I got stuck on something before I joined x360a.

Just a possible suggestion! :)

Pashos
01-31-2009, 02:28 AM
You can already print guides out by viewing them from the mainsite and then clicking Printable Version (at the top of the guide)

Evil Demon55
01-31-2009, 02:40 AM
They already have a print option.

BooseyGirl
01-31-2009, 03:18 AM
Oh really? I never knew that! Well then I guess this idea is null and void! Wow, way to have a blond moment lol

Andrew x360a
01-31-2009, 04:53 AM
You can't print out the Road Guides in that option though.

The Pants Party
01-31-2009, 06:14 AM
But you can copy and paste them into Word or something similar and print from there. :p

Jappe XBA
01-31-2009, 08:22 AM
It would've been a great idea if there would not been already a printable version. I didn't either know about that yet :p