PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist for Far Cry 3- What new things you want to see

colmotoole2
01-31-2009, 04:04 AM
I say Far Cry 2 was a fantastic game, do doubt about it. But, of course there was some flaws to the game. Repetitive missions, fighting every second ( very annoying for me, don't know about others), and traveling everywhere by car. These things should be fixed.

My wishlist:
Fast Travel- Being able to fast travel to safe houses whenever you want.
Game Saving- Being able to save whenever we want would be great. I hate going so far and then dying randomly and redoing everything I just did.
Better Achievement points- The achievements were good but the points you got for them were just AWFUL. Finding all diamonds should be more of a 40 G instead of a 10 G.
Being able to have Guests play on LIVE- Like in Call of Duty 4, having guests play would be great.
More guns in Multiplayer- M16, M4 are common in Africa. Dragonovs are not common. Just better guns.
Different variaty of missions- This should be on everyones wishlist. I hated having to kill people over and over.
NO MORE RESPAWNING ENEMIES- You can't have this in an Open-world game. Whenever I unlock a guard post, the people automatically respawn in 2 hours.
Being able to camouflage as a UFLL or APR- If you don't know what I mean, go back to Mercenaries 2. You could be camouflaged as a UPR person by riding their cars and not shooting them.

I have much more but those are my main points. More DLC would be nice aswell

IIMF DoomII
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
And I dont like it that every 5 minutes there is another jeep with a mounted machine gun chasing you and making it even harder to get from place to place.

Blackjaw x
03-28-2009, 06:42 PM
A COD4-esque lobby and party system, to help it have a community. The game was great offline and online, but nobody played the online because it didn't really support 'friends playing together' like COD4 does. Nobody played the offline because it was too hard for people with no patience to get into. I don't fault it for that.

elephantd
04-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Fast Travel- this is a must, driving from one place to another just to go to another place gets very boring after awhile.

Better MP in general it was poopy compared to other MP, but i did have fun with it for awhile.

DLC worth getting?
________
Free Themes (http://themesfree.org)
________
Latinstarsex (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/latinstarsex)

Jethrow
07-20-2009, 01:28 PM
i dunno, first off get outta africa, wtf? Ive had farcry 2 since day 1 and i still cant get into it, i like the original better than the second. redo everything

tommattox
08-19-2009, 05:09 PM
I barely played it after I got it. It just wasn't as fun as the others (mainly evolution/predator.) I definitely would like predators back (they escape from the island or something and get into Africa or wherever this one is set?) They would have worked quite well in two (pursuits and stalking you through Africa as well as jumping out of bushes at you.)

velho lobodomar
08-19-2009, 05:37 PM
- less stupid online achievements, if any at all;
- less glitches in the campaign;
- possibility to have people join a game anytime;
- an auto-launch if the room is full but the host is idle.

BU573R
08-26-2009, 07:56 PM
fast travel - save anywhere and NO RESPAWNNING ENEMIES AT EVERY TURN!

True I Skill
11-26-2009, 06:36 PM
- Some sort of fast travel that keeps it realistic, Not just choose where you want, Maybe more bus stations, Or A few Taxi's that drive through the streets that you can get in then fast travel to places for some sort of cash, Diamonds, Or cash whatever they choose.

- Some sort of RPG Leveling up, So you can create ur character at the beggining, And choose which country ur from, How you look, Maybe ur past so say for exapmple you choose that ur character was in SAS, you get skill points for a certail skill, Like on fable with The GOAT Test, you get given your job and get automatical skill points that you would of needed for that job, I think farcry2 would of been great of leveling up system

- New area's Africa got slightly boring, I'd like to see maybe a airport and you can fly over to diffrent places Yes it would make the story suck slightly, But i think it would be cool to have a mixture of diffrent places.

- Better A.I I enjoyed having to sneak arround every where through bases, and all but after a while it got boring, I'd like A.I That you can get by simply, And they all seem'd to have great eye sight, stealth wasnt really an option in this game unless you was planning on sneaking far away from ur base and not getting near it. So maybe better stealth skills or somthing to avoid getting caught.

- A way to tell buddies what to do, I had a buddy die last night because he decided to save me when my rocket broke and i died by it :confused: Anyway he dragged me maybe 4 inches from where i died, then we fighted the people arround us for a while, it was pretty clear but he just stood there, and waited for more enemy's to come, In the end he died, i would of told him to fuck off so i can do my own thing if the option was there.

- Guns, Attatchments, better cars.

- Diffrent types of missions, i got bored of doing the same thing alot, So i'd like to do some diffrent things in missions, And maybe not repeat it so much.

I know its alot, But i really think they have to put alot of work into this game to make it better than farcry2, I hope they listen to the fans and make the game great :) and add alot of new features in too.

D Dog 43
01-05-2010, 08:28 AM
NO MORE RESPAWNING ENEMIES- You can't have this in an Open-world game. Whenever I unlock a guard post, the people automatically respawn in 2 hours.
This is the number 1 thing I want to see in Far Cry 2. Not only in Far Cry 2, but also games like Fallout 3... I HATE ENEMIES THAT RESPAWN!

*sigh*

sleekzero
03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
And I dont like it that every 5 minutes there is another jeep with a mounted machine gun chasing you and making it even harder to get from place to place.
- ruined the game... :(

Goats
04-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Ability to fly biplanes would be awesome. Adding in a little plane warfare mission or two; and then being able to just fly whenever you feel, also adding into online.

Iconoclast
05-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Agreed with pretty much everything. Multiplayer needs to be improved, and don't even get me started on the lobbying system. Campaign was a lot of fun though! Again, vehicle/plane capabilities in missions/multiplayer would be more than welcome :)

StrickenHAWK666
06-23-2010, 11:59 PM
And I dont like it that every 5 minutes there is another jeep with a mounted machine gun chasing you and making it even harder to get from place to place. I agree. And when you get to a crossroad thing, they don't always shoot you and 2 minutes later they have re spawned.

SovietCrusade
07-26-2010, 10:39 PM
-No more enemy super cars that can boost it's KPH five times the speed of your car.

-More factions, with a relationship system (If they honor, fear, or hate you.)

-Guns that do not turn to sawdust while you use them.

Drewbles
02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
I gave up after like 20mins. Taking pills all the time was annoying. If you had a mission to get to, you'd have to go through so many enemies just to get there and when you did, your health is almost gone.

For me, id like to go back to the tropic islands.

I'd like free roaming with no stupid respawning.
I want the freedom to do anything so if i choose to climb a tree and use a crossbow, or even a bow n arrow, i could do silent kills from far away and the enemy wouldnt know exactly where i was straight away when they didnt even witness the attack.
Make it a bit more realistic with weapons, you arrive with a certain amount of ammo, if you run out, use a knife. If an enemy runs out of ammo as well, they have two choices, run back to camp and get some ammo or fight you. Even the camps to run out of ammo would be fun cuz you could run round, making them use all their ammo etc.
I'm rambling now.

PooN DADDY FLEX
06-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Online coop with matchmaking system, that would be titties...but I doubt it will happen.

theNomad
06-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Yeah can't fault others verdicts on Far Cry 2, lovely graphics but was too much time spent wasted trying to get to locations, than actually doing the missions. I also never really got into it, I've nothing against a game building atmosphere but starting with 5 minutes driving and not touching your game pad really blew.

Oddly I felt Crysis 1 which sadly was exclusive to the PC was more in keeping with the feel of a proper sequel to Far Cry than 2 felt.

From the E3 trailer currently on xboxlive it looks like they're going for real character development this time with the gameplay being centred around self survival.

TAI JASON
07-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Thats easy:

- no enemy respawns every minute
- quicksave/savegames
- no savegame glitches
- no stupid collectibles
- no weapon damage, i donīt want reload errors every 30 minutes!
- no virus/pills

After that what i read we get back the respawns AND the weapon damage. Great!!! I just donīt want the game anymore....

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Off the top of my head I would have to say
1 - No more respawning enemies!!!
2 - Fast travel sound good, I hate having to drive for 20 minutes to get to a safe house and having to deal with unlimited enemies that are at every turn.
3 - Co-Op.....

DEG23
07-27-2011, 03:01 AM
I would like to see a stealth system that actually works. I was really disappointed with Far Cry 2, spending 45 diamonds on a stealth suit only to have enemies spot me from over 100 yards away, under the darkness of night. When i first started playing i would often fast forward time so it was night but never managed to sneak into an enemy area without it turning into a mass firefight.
Also the whole jungle/rainforest environment would be perfect for stealth attacks, laying traps, etc

Also the ability to carry whatever weapon combo you wanted.

tjevo9
09-11-2011, 07:22 PM
For the campaign:

No super-AI enemies that respawn every second, slower enemy vehicles (it's nearly impossible to escape them). Easier aiming, it was quite laggy. The stealth system was non-existant. Also no wear on your guns.

For Multiplayer:

Quicker matchmaking (it took me an hour once).
More game modes and more guns to use (also weapon pick ups like in FC: Predator).

If there's a Map Editor:

I'd like to see lighting effects for night time levels and to create fires, the 360 didn't support this! Also concrete road tool, to make it more urban style, instead of sand and dirt all the time, and the ability to make waterfalls and change the height of the water in different places! So I can have a lake on low ground and maybe a river on top of a cliff or something!

Drewbles
09-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Far cry 1 was ok, loved the tropical island tho. Far cry 2 was painful i got bored after an hr. Taking a pill every so often was annoying esp if you didnt have any.

You accept a mission but just getting there alive was hard enough and if you did, your health was so bad, you died within 2minutes, then have to redo it all again.

Just make it better, no respawn in open world, or at least have a difficulty like easy = no respawn medium = 24hr respawn hard = unlimited respawn

purpleinsect
09-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Well as I hated Far Cry 2 more than I hate my ex boyfriend (or well then maybe not) I wish for the 3rd to be completely different.

OZPROdotCOM
10-25-2011, 02:31 AM
Fast travel or more vehicles to travel with - like Just Cause 2 had helicoptors and planes and the awesome parachute travel modes. I think if the developers can get this right they'll have a good game, otherwise it just won't sell with the likes of Battlefield 3 and MW 3 starting to corner this niche in the market.

ChickinOnaChain
02-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Being able to explore more, without some AI a-hole sneaking up behind you and scaring the crap out of you...not that it happened to me in FC2!

I know it's going to be on an island...unless the screen shots I've seen have changed...but sharks in the waters would be cool. And being able to swim under water and even have some demolition missions like that.

Maybe even bringing back the hang glider. Or parachuting from a plane.

Aidexx
04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
No more guards car chasing you until you finish them off - that's what I really like to see in this game. Hope there will be some animals in the nature, it'll make it more authentic experience.