PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bird Achievement

KrazyKevin1
01-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Ok... it's a bit irritating. I've played and completed this game five times now, collecting everything on the way through. It still hasn't given me the stupid acheivement. Anyone know why?

scarface983
02-02-2009, 11:20 PM
i got the same problem, i got all the silver bird achievement for every stage. so idont know what bird im missing. it sucks i dont want to play thru this game again:(

HOSTILITY 4 ALL
02-07-2009, 02:32 PM
i have the same problem...every achievement but the gold bird. only thing i can think of is erasing the game from your hard drive and running through the game making sure to collect every bird in every stage as you go. i havent wanted to play this again so i havent done it but i will prob be trying it soon and will let you know if it works.

Winter
02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Same here... all other achieves but this.

Have been played so many time just because this stupid thing. Now I'm so sick of it.

I really hate games have stupid bug like this.

And why this game only has 970 instead of 1000 like any other games?

Skillet
02-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Same here... all other achieves but this.

Have been played so many time just because this stupid thing. Now I'm so sick of it.

I really hate games have stupid bug like this.

And why this game only has 970 instead of 1000 like any other games?

The game was made before Microsoft created a standard for achievements. One of those standards is that every retail game must have 1000 points at launch.

As for the gold bird achievements, the only thing I could suggest is clearing your cache. Go to your dashboard, then system settings. Select Memory, highlight your hard drive and press Y. Then press Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. It will ask if you would like to perform maintenance. Select yes and it will delete all of your game updates. You'll still have saved games and downloads so don't worry.

You will have to re-update before you can play Condemned while connected to Xbox Live, however.

If it doesn't work, you might have to delete the cache and then play offline until you get your achievement.

HOSTILITY 4 ALL
02-12-2009, 06:56 AM
UPDATE....i finally went back to get this and instead of selecting chapters i started a completely new game. i ran through grabbing only the birds in each level and somewhere in the 4th chapter i picked up a bird and the gold bird achievement FINALLY popped up. i recommend anyone having the "gold bird problem" do the same, im sure it will pop up at some point during the game.

KrazyKevin1
02-22-2009, 01:04 PM
but for me ive found every bird 3 times in a row :O maybe its something to do with the dates? as i played chapter 1 - 7 online and finished the rest offline. when i play offline it says 2005.... :| i dont like this game anymore haha