PDA

View Full Version : World 11

steviecrocker
11-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Just unlocked the world 11 achievement, but I have to say whoever choose the players needs to be shot! So I thought I would choose my own world 11 and see what u people think, even add you own! So here's mine...

GK: Buffon - Def: Zambrotta, Cannavaro, J. Terry & A. Cole - Mid: Nedved, Lampard, Gerrard & Ronaldinho - Att: Rooney & Henry!

Thats how it's done EA! :drunk

Webb
11-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Isn't the World XI though, all places outside Europe? Thats how it usually works. The European XI is always European. Thats what I've found. If not, I'll hang my head in shame and pick 11 worldwide players :)

steviecrocker
11-08-2006, 11:25 PM
The majority of the players are European aside from Lucio and Adriano. Quite how EA rated Lucio better then John Terry I will never know! :drunk

Webb
11-09-2006, 12:48 AM
lol

Right then, I hang my head in shame

My team -

Goal - Cech

Defence (left to right) - Grosso, Terry, Puyol, Zambrotta

Midfield (left to right) - Messi, Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Joaquin

Strikers - Henry and Villa

Damn, that was tough, so many good players ;) I decided to go for a midfield that compromises each other.

FoxJA
11-09-2006, 11:00 AM
The World XI I unlocked is different to my friends, so I think it may have something to do with the teams you use and the ratings the players get. This is just a thoery, but I can't think of any other reason the squads are different.

perfectplatinum
11-10-2006, 07:52 AM
jeez guys, way to leave out riquelme and crespo =O