PDA

View Full Version : Grand Rankings

C3LL BLOCK
02-01-2009, 05:57 AM
does anyone know the grand rankings in order or know where i can find out i goggled it and gettin acivment ones i need to know them in order so i know how far i am from cetain acivments let me know and thanks in advance

Pucca Princess
02-01-2009, 07:26 AM
does anyone know the grand rankings in order or know where i can find out i goggled it and gettin acivment ones i need to know them in order so i know how far i am from cetain acivments let me know and thanks in advance

I don't know the order of them, not seen a list for them anywhere. But I do know Superstar is the best and final ranking. If you want to work towards that you can monitor your progress in the My Lips menu - once you get 100 of each medal and 50,000 stars, the ranking is yours :)

TestingRevenge
02-03-2009, 09:15 PM

Check the manual;),

Pucca Princess
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Check the manual;),

That's for song rankings (the highest being Infinity), he is talking about Grand Rank which is his OVERALL rank, which the max is Superstar :)

But for those who want to know the Song ranks:

Biscuit
Rock
Meteor
Asteroids
Planet
Star
Super Nova
Galaxy
Universe
Big Bang
Infinity (which is NOT in the manuel, this is the best score and one needed for a achievement)

kix7711
02-09-2009, 08:55 PM
hitmakers 8th and after that u go to the medal ranks i went up rythm ranks wat about everybody else

Pucca Princess
02-09-2009, 08:57 PM
hitmakers 8th and after that u go to the medal ranks i went up rythm ranks wat about everybody else

I got pitch. :) I think it goes to the medals you have more off - with me having most pitch, and you most likely having more rhythm medals?