PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month

RuggersAssassin
02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
What ever happened to this feature have not seen in awhile. I think it would be cool to start doing this again. I liked reading up on whats behind the forum name. Sorry if this is wrong place for this did not know any better place for it.

the_b1ues
02-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Troulbe is i can see it being hard to pick a member of the month what would make someone a good memeber?

Keano
02-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Troulbe is i can see it being hard to pick a member of the month what would make someone a good memeber?

It's already been sated that the staff have somebody in mind for the following member of the month for a certain feature that they suggested. I think we all know who that will be ;)

RuggersAssassin
02-01-2009, 01:54 PM
It's already been sated that the staff have somebody in mind for the following member of the month for a certain feature that they suggested. I think we all know who that will be ;)

You haha? How do they determine it? Seems like people who have been here forever or have high posts counts or a moderator always get it.

JC
02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
You haha? How do they determine it? Seems like people who have been here forever or have high posts counts or a moderator always get it.
Mods cannot get MotM, tis true.

There will be another soon, be patient.

RuggersAssassin
02-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Mods cannot get MotM, tis true.

There will be another soon, be patient.

Ok I will be its just been awhile. Like six months?

Keano
02-01-2009, 02:03 PM

No, I wish it was me though :p The reason why people with high post counts get MoM is because they're the people who use the site most frequently. It's normally given to people who've contributed to the site in a special way.

RuggersAssassin
02-01-2009, 02:06 PM
No, I wish it was me though :p The reason why people with high post counts get MoM is because they're the people who use the site most frequently. It's normally given to people who've contributed to the site in a special way.

Oh like submitted many guides or pics. Or donated a lot of money.

impmeister
02-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh like submitted many guides or pics. Or donated a lot of money.

From what I remember its usually members who suggest innovative features that get implemented on the site.

JC
02-01-2009, 02:51 PM
New MotM is up now. :)

RuggersAssassin
02-01-2009, 04:40 PM
New MotM is up now. :)

Man I'm good. I predicted that 3 hours before it came up :p. Or people listen to my every demand. I ask and 3 hours later its delivered.