PDA

View Full Version : My Post Settings

Cacky
02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
After seeing quite a few members that post without the default settings, I came up with this idea.

My Post Settings

Members could access this feature via the User CP and can change their deafult post.

Members could configure their default post settings to their choosing and wouldn't have to change it every time they post.

Thoughts?

Jappe XBA
02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I thought a thought when I thought a thought.
But if the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought,
I wouldn't thought so much.

Yeah... Tell me more about this one please.

The Pants Party
02-02-2009, 04:13 AM
I assume you're talking about font types and colors. Personally, I would never, ever want to see this be an option. It annoys me enough with the few members who insist on changing their font every time they post. If we made it so people could set it once and have it all the time, every post would be bright colors and weird italic, underlined annoyingness... ugh.

WhineyRabbit
02-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I assume you're talking about font types and colors. Personally, I would never, ever want to see this be an option. It annoys me enough with the few members who insist on changing their font every time they post. If we made it so people could set it once and have it all the time, every post would be bright colors and weird italic, underlined annoyingness... ugh.

I know exactly what you mean =|