PDA

View Full Version : Imperfections?

xsni
11-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Yea, I just started playing Call of Duty 3. Overall, it's a good game. However, it doesn't live up to what I expected it to be. Here is a list of some of the things that piss me off about this game already.

-I always get caught on objects and allies when traversing through the maps.
-You can no longer climb through windows and over stair balconys to the best of my knowledge.
-Everytime you're about to die it pops up with big white letters telling you that you need to find cover. NO SH!T!! That's why the screen is all red! This annoys the hell outta me considering I'm playing on veteran, and I constantly see this message. (Is there any ways to remove it???)
-There is an annoying AI bug. When your allies are shooting from a standing position, they often SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! Seriously, wtf is up with that? The production of this game was definitely rushed!

Enough ranting, it's still a pretty good game. I'll enjoy playing it, despite various imperfections. I still dont think it lives up to the glory of COD2 though. :(:(:(

Multiplayer is a God send, even if it is a Battlefield 2 (pc) copy off! :D

Agree? Disagree?

Fonkey Monkey
11-09-2006, 02:57 AM
-You can no longer climb through windows and over stair balconys.

:eek:
I dont like the sound of that at all.

zebatov
11-13-2006, 05:34 AM
I've seen walls warp inside themselves and a ton of other things. This game really needed work. Too bad they can't change the fact that you can't climb over walls. Can't wait to see how CoD4 turns out with Treyarch behind the wheel! WEEE!

xsni
11-13-2006, 05:55 AM
I wonder if they'll be able to rush COD4 out faster than COD3. :p

DELTA FOX
11-13-2006, 11:43 PM
I definitley support what you said, I dont like single player as much as on COD2 but multiplayer is amazing. The best multiplayer since HALO 2 IMO

Darth Odan
11-14-2006, 12:15 AM
WHAT!? CALL OF DUTY 3 IS THE BEST TING EVER!

*exist Sarcasm*

zebatov
11-14-2006, 02:34 AM
Sarcasm exists!