PDA

View Full Version : Game Afterthoughts

Tsaako
02-02-2009, 08:03 PM
So it doesnt take long to complete, around 5-8 hours. Easy 1000 points.

But, if you didnt use a guide, im almost certain that it wouldnt be so short.

If it werent for the guide's i probably would have given up by the fuse part in the 1st episode.

I'm certain that i wouldnt get some of the photography acheivments if i didnt use a guide.

So, how long would you think it would take you if you didn't use a guide and didn't know what the secret acheivments where?

I'm guessing it would take me forever. :p

Decap590
02-03-2009, 01:53 AM
yea I just beat the game in about 4 hours in one sitting getting all of the achievements and I know there's no way I could've gotten the 1k without using the guide. It's a decent game but It could've been much better than it was

timmy2thej
02-12-2009, 04:14 PM
decent game? were you playing the same game as me? awful.
woulda been forever though, without a guide. glad i used one...can only take some much of that game.

Jumper > Lost: Via Domus

CyanideSpirit
04-13-2009, 03:32 AM
The game is crap, good points though

GoachMang
04-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Ya I'd agree that some of the photography ones would have been pretty annoying if you didn't know what to take pictures of, as you would then have to take pictures of basically everything. Also, being a big fan of the show, I have to say I was pretty disappointed by the plotline of this game. Seems like they just threw random parts of the show together and slapped "lost" on there just for the name branding.

Tarliyn
04-18-2009, 05:00 AM
it is interesting for me to see some of the reactions to this game cause honestly I thought it was great

the story was solid (in a lost kinda way)
and the ending was great (again in a very lost way, lol)

I thought the game play was what it would have to be for a game of this nature and set in the lost world. An adventure game wouldn't make sense set in a lost setting. So the game play focused solely on advanceing the plot line with some puzzles thrown in there. It was what it had to be and worked imo.

Edit: Thought of another way to put it: It is a story and exploration game. If you don't like/watch the show you are diffenetly not going to enjoy this game. If you do like/enjoy the show I think this game has some cool stuff to offer.

I enjoyed the game and most diffenetly see myself playing it again in a few months or so.

One thing I didn't like was some of the voice acting. The actors they got were actually okay but it would have been nice to see more of the actual lost cast do more of the voice overs

IIIIIIBXIIIIII
06-04-2009, 01:45 AM
decent game? were you playing the same game as me? awful.
woulda been forever though, without a guide. glad i used one...can only take some much of that game.

Jumper > Lost: Via Domus

someones being over dramatic this game is not that bad if you watch the tv show and jumper has the graphics of a ps2 game and the gameplay of an atari game

PFC Nicholas Angel
07-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Overall it was worth a playthrough if you are a Lost fan. Being able to explore the Island is great. Anyone else notice that the characters that were voice acted by the actual actors were the worst rendered characters and the best looking character models were terribly voice-acted (I loved "Old-man Locke" voice in all its ridiculousness).