PDA

View Full Version : 2009 anyone still playing???

scot2000
02-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Is any body still playing?

EOU Findub
02-03-2009, 09:30 PM
I still play occasionally. Only SP though. I only have one more achievement left before I get the full 1000. Man of the Match for Defenders really suck a big one. Especially because they are meant to play defense and NOT score goals. :)

Yid1984
02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I play from time to time but mainly trying to get my album completed.

I need the online win if you wanna trade a win with me?

davjamdan
02-04-2009, 04:27 PM
still playing aswell, not as much these days just need to fill my album and do the challenge modes

J.Waddo
02-04-2009, 04:37 PM
I still play occasionally, not had it that long so I still need a few achievements, but i have 410G so far.

davecakes
02-04-2009, 05:42 PM
i still play i just need loads of ahcevements lo,l

The Chuck Chuck
02-12-2009, 12:24 PM
I just borrowed this from a friend and started playing...

RεBoRN
03-04-2009, 04:23 AM
I just bought this game for 2 dollors, send me FR to play.

the project
03-18-2009, 12:32 AM
yep still play,just to finish the album

3 bilbao players,Inter away,Osasuna home,Seville Away,Saint-Etienne home and away and 6 balls to go...

jadaou
03-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Me2, just playing it to get the collector's album.

Actually I started getting bored of just doing one-off games to get more credits, so i've started doing more champions leagues. Trying to win it with every team...LOL...gotta do something to keep the game interesting while i'm looking for those cards!

the project
03-20-2009, 11:40 PM
hey what do i do to get the cards i want quick,is to create a golden ticket then save it and let it be,then play with my ultimate team to get some easy credits on the hardest setting in the play now mode,15K is a good number then i load my golden ticket file,start a match then forfeit don't save then quit the group stage and go and buy some cards,if no good cards found quit to the dashboard and do it all again refreshing the card pile,very important not to save after discarding your cards unless you want to because you found that mega hard to find cards

all players done,4 balls to go and the kits above

jadaou
03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
hey what do i do to get the cards i want quick,is to create a golden ticket then save it and let it be,then play with my ultimate team to get some easy credits on the hardest setting in the play now mode,15K is a good number then i load my golden ticket file,start a match then forfeit don't save then quit the group stage and go and buy some cards,if no good cards found quit to the dashboard and do it all again refreshing the card pile,very important not to save after discarding your cards unless you want to because you found that mega hard to find cards

all players done,4 balls to go and the kits above

OH MY GOD!!!

I just found a card i've been looking for for the past 6 months!!!

Thanks, this method really does work. A bit tedious, but seriously this will help you finish your album much faster than searching online. I've been at this album thing for almost 2 years now!!! I think I can finally finish it off this weekend (I was only missing 5 cards).

Thanks again for this method...how did you figure out loading the golden ticket and forfeiting the game would reshuffle the card packs??

the project
03-21-2009, 03:19 PM
2 years!! thats dedication my man

i've been on it since june last year but only decided to put more time on it since xmas

i read it here in one of the threads

post your missing cards,i might even have some of the cards you need

6 to go ...

Inter Away
Saint-Etienne Away
Seville Away

Adidas Uefa Finale Paris MB
Finale Glider AC Milan
Finale Sportivo

Chrispy Ware
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Hey, would anyone be able to help me get the win an online game achievement? I'm also very close to finishing my album! Been working on it since the day this game came out but I've only had X Box Live for a few months now. Anyways, I will save a card if I come across it and see that anyone on here needs it. Here's what I need, if anyone could help, I'd pay A LOT of credits for this:

EDIT: MY COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!!!

Many thanks to The Project79 for helping out! I never thought I would finish this collector's album and I couldn't have done it without you! You have saved me hours upon hours of searching.

the project
03-22-2009, 08:47 PM
just glad to help i know the pain trying to finish this damn album

4 to go...

Saint-Etienne Away
Seville Away

Finale Glider AC Milan

hey Jadau,yes still need that one.
i had the 3D Effect between your posts,i'll keep the next one for you.

Many thanks to you to Chrispy Ware

jadaou
03-24-2009, 06:37 AM
Hey guys,

Here is what I need:

Finale Athina Capitano
Finale Powerorange Capitano
Finale 3D Effect

Sorry, I know they are some of the rarest!!

What I have that I can offer (I have others, but these are the most valuable):

Gold Balls
Finale Paris MB
Finale Capitano

Gold Kits
Osasuna (away - purple/orange)
Juventus (away - black)
Leverkusen (away - blue)
Bor. Dortmund (away - black/yellow)
West Ham (away - blue)
Blackburn (away - red)

Or i'd be willing to pay lots of credits for any of the ones above, so please let me know what you can do.

The Project: are you still looking for the Paris ball?

Chrispy Ware: I think I can help you with your player cards...post which ones you need. Use the checklist on this forum.

gamertag: jadaou

thanks guys

23david23
03-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Hey, would anyone be able to help me get the win an online game achievement? I'm also very close to finishing my album! Been working on it since the day this game came out but I've only had X Box Live for a few months now. Anyways, I will save a card if I come across it and see that anyone on here needs it (I just had your Saint-Etienne Away and
Seville Away jerseys the other day but I sold them :( ). Here's what I need, if anyone could help, I'd pay A LOT of credits for these:

Tottenham- Away

Balls:
Finale Athena Sportivo
Glider FCB

Players:
Udinese: 2
Rennais: 2
Recreativo: 2

EDIT: I now have the AWAY INTER JERSEY! I didn't put it up for sale yet but it's in my trade pile if anyone is interested in trading for it.

And many thanks to The Project79 for helping out!
Do you want to play me on Thursday Morning before noon US. Pacific time

GLOCKGLOCK
03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey everyone, glad to see there are still some people working on the album. I have stepped up my efforts to finish up at least the Balls and one country. I check what's available a few times per day as well. Here is what I'm looking for:

Balls:
adidas + F50.6 Xite (white)
adidas MB Training (blue/white)
adidas MB Training (white/blue)
adidas MB powerorange
Finale Athens
Finale Athina Metallic
Finale Glider FCB
Finale Athina Sportivo

England:
Fulham - 1 player
Tottenham - Badge & Away kit
Bolton - Home & Away kit
Aston Villa, Everton, Middlesbrough, Newcastle & Wigan - away kits

Random cards that would help me complete teams:
Bayern Munchen - Badge
Toulouse - 1 player
Inter Milan & Parma - away
Siena - home
B'M Gladbach, Eint Frankfurt, SL Benfica, Galatasary - away

Also the quickest way to reshuffle the card packs is to just start a new golden ticket, advance 3 or 4 screens until it asks you to save and then just hit the B button back to the main menu without saving. The cards will be reshuffled without having to load a match. If you don't like what you get, kick to the dash before saving and restart the game. Repeat. No need to load up any games this way.

jadaou
03-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Another way of shuffling the cards that I found after experimenting with the methods above:

Load Golden Ticket
Start first game
Forfeit the game
exit the golden ticket mode

now go buy a pack of cards
discard, add to album, do whatever you want with them
DON'T SAVE UNLESS YOU WANT TO KEEP WHATEVER YOU GOT
you can repeat this until you run out of credits (hopefully getting some good cards along the way)
OR if you didn't get anything good

goto the load/save/delete
load your "settings"
then you can go back and buy more cards...

so it's similar to The Project's method above...only instead of backing out of the game to the dashboard, you just have to load your "settings"...note, this will not work for some reason unless you load a golden ticket and forfiet the first game (not sure if you can win it, but why waste time)...

so everytime i get on, i just load a golden ticket, forfeit...then i can stay in the game and continue "loading" and checking my shuffled deck until i find something...

hope that clear enough, and hopefully the more people we have doing this the more cards we can find together and help each other out...

jadaou
03-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Woohoo...1 more to go...i got so lucky today and found 2 more of my gold balls...i only need 1 more ball now:

Finale 3D Effect

I've never seen this online in the past 2 years...so ya, Project if you come across it let me know...thanks

and ya, you can have "Finale Paris MB"...i just accepted your friend request...so hit me up a message on how you want to do this...i've never "traded" before, so let me know how to do it so i make sure you get it

i'll be on and off uefa for probably the rest of the night (i'm on the eastern coast)...

and i'll see what i can do to help out the rest of you...so add my gamertag too:

jadaou

little T
03-25-2009, 10:03 AM
I still play you can add me ive you want:

GT Little TommyV

I also need help with the cards

Chrispy Ware
03-25-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't even try to play a game in Golden Ticket mode. I just load it, it shows me my group table, and I just quit out.

And I'll keep my eyes open for 3D Effect, jadaou. That'd the ball I get most often in my gold packs.

And I now have another Inter Milan Away jersey if anyone needs it!

jadaou
03-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks Chrispy...i finally got the 3D gold ball...it was incredible, the gold pack had 3 gold balls in it!, even though 1 was Chelsea and the other was Capitano, it was still an incredible pack...sweet way to finish my album.

It is kind of anti-climatic when you complete the album...you only get a sad 2000 credits...considering how much time it takes to complete it they should give more...but oh well, it's now done...finally

Post here which ones you are still looking for...i've got some pretty rare cards in my trade pile now

Project, still have your Paris Gold ball, so let me know when you'll be online

jadaou
03-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Ok guys, if you need specific cards, post in the official card trading thread...i'll be keeping an eye on it from now on:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23028&page=7

jadaou
03-26-2009, 04:39 AM
just glad to help i know the pain trying to finish this damn album

4 to go...

Saint-Etienne Away
Seville Away

Finale Glider AC Milan

hey Jadau,yes still need that one.
i had the 3D Effect between your posts,i'll keep the next one for you.

Many thanks to you to Chrispy Ware

Hey Project...i've got 3 of the 4 cards you need...only 1 i don't have right now is the Finale Glider AC Milan...

let me know what times you are usually on...i'm on evenings usually between 7pm-12 midnight eastern time...weekends anytime

the project
03-26-2009, 04:02 PM
wow those methods just stopped wasting precious time

thanks Jadaou but only need the Seville away and the Paris MB from you Chrispy got the others,that i'm gonna swap a couple of cards with him

it might be better to do it over the weekend

send a message over live for me to know how many credits you want for them because
i'm skint at the moment.lol

NOTE:this is not my method i just read it from one of the threads in here

many thanks to Chrispy Ware and Jadaou for ending the album nightmare...

EDIT: I'm now done with this album many thanks again to Chrispy Ware for swapping the last cards and Jadaou for keeping them for me,but i don't need them anymore and i'm sure they will go to a good home lol

GLOCKGLOCK
04-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Glad to hear Chrispy and Project79 have finished up their albums! Thanks to both of your for the cards you passed along to me last week. If you have any cards or credits that you are not going to use I'd appreciate any help I can get. As always I can offer to help you boost another game if you ever need someone. thanks again!

P.S. jadaou, were you able to finish your album up as well?

EOU Findub
04-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Looks like people all around are finishing their albums...great to see. Such a great accomplishment as it does take HUNDREDS of hours to do. Great community guys.