PDA

View Full Version : Driving Test!

WGS UK
02-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Anyone else having problems with this?

The area which should show my stats, turns black! :uzi:

BERZERKER666666
02-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Same here. I signed up to it for the first time like 3 days ago, clicked on driving test, It said 'to start tear paper across sheet to begin'. I did it, waited patiently and thought grr its been 5 mins, refreshed the page and it just went to blank black screen. Everytime I click on it now, the small white load bar pops up, finishes loading and then goes to the black screen. My garage, multiplayer, tournaments, rate my ride etc all work, It's just the driving test one for me. I even tried switching web browsers and It still doesnt work, I'm tempted to email rockstar.

Selections
02-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Same here. I signed up to it for the first time like 3 days ago, clicked on driving test, It said 'to start tear paper across sheet to begin'. I did it, waited patiently and thought grr its been 5 mins, refreshed the page and it just went to blank black screen. Everytime I click on it now, the small white load bar pops up, finishes loading and then goes to the black screen. My garage, multiplayer, tournaments, rate my ride etc all work, It's just the driving test one for me. I even tried switching web browsers and It still doesnt work, I'm tempted to email rockstar.

Exactly the same problem with me.
Firefox displays a error message with something to do with the code on the Rockstar website, and asks if I want to quit or continue anyways.
Whatever one I chose, it never loads and I get the black screen.

Evo Kazz
02-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Been like this for days, after some posting on other forums, and some digging round, it turns out a lot of people are glitching the leaderboards, and Rockstar have shut it down in order to patch the site to make all the glitchers vanish, it should be back up soon hopefully, but dont worry its not your PC's

BERZERKER666666
02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank god for that. Thanks for clearing that up evokazz.