PDA

View Full Version : Worst Gameplay Ever

J.Waddo
02-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Its really starting to annoy me know, I liked it when I first began to play, but the gameplay is absolutely wank on this game, everything else is fine apart from the gameplay, I'll tell you why.

1. Not at all realistic, the ball looks like its stuck to your feet when you have it.

2. Players dont sprint, the CPU always, always outpaces me.

3. One on One's never go in, every time I get through, no matter how much power or accuracy I put on the shot, the keeper always saves it.

4. 3/4 Passes will always go straight to the CPU or nowhere at all. If i'm facing the player I want the ball to go to, it either doesn't go to him and gets intercepted, or it attempts to pass the ball somewhere else.

5. And the worst thing, its advertising shitty PS3'S!

Anyone else getting frustrated by this game?

Janchii
02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Me! I really hate that gameplay. Because if I'm running with the ball, I want to go "northwest" section, they're running to right.. And when I got the ball, I loose it, there is always opponent behind me, I can't get away from them.

TezF76
03-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Having played Fifa 07 & Fifa 08 I can say that this is the worst football game I have played!!! Players do not sprint & the CPU players are incredibly fast which makes running into space a joke! Also the CPU only has to be close to my player & they always-Yes I repeat ALWAYS seem to get the ball off me with out even trying!!!

It could be that I am rubbish & need more practice with this particular game but only time will tell on that one. LOL

jadaou
03-22-2009, 06:18 PM
It's not as good as the FIFA series, but I don't think it's all that bad. Once you learn the physics of the game you learn how to beat the computer. It's just a matter of re-adjusting yourself especially if you are coming from playing the FIFA games.

BoxNerd
04-29-2009, 09:23 PM
It's not as good as the FIFA series, but I don't think it's all that bad. Once you learn the physics of the game you learn how to beat the computer. It's just a matter of re-adjusting yourself especially if you are coming from playing the FIFA games.

It is a FIFA game...

If u ask me this game is EASILY better than the 1st FIFA06 and World Cup 2006.

Paddy Crackhead
06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
I've never been raped before but I'd imagine its the same kind of experiance as playing this game. I bought it on impulse expecting to G it in a night. Once I saw the ach's I was pissed.

Eggnogga
09-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Not that anyone checks this message board anymore, so its pointless to rant on here now... I'm gonna do it anyway.

Yes, this game sucks. All I'm trying to do anymore is grind out points so I can buy packs and either get the remaining 2 cards I need, or get a card that someone else needs and help him/her.

The thing that cracks me up.. watching the CPU play itself. I have Barcelona set up w/ a front 3 of: Eto'o, C. Ronaldo, & Ronaldinho. Subs off the bench: Messi, Robben, & Henry. I always have them play Charlton which includes 11 created players who all have stats of 1. Now, you would think Ronaldo w/ his 90+ speed could just blow right by a defender w/ a speed of 7. haha Not the case.

That is what bothers me. The pointlessness of even having ratings if they don't even matter.

A HERO EMERGES
09-25-2009, 12:27 PM
ok im gonna go out on a limb here but i love it, its better than 07 and 08 its faster its awsome, especially the challenges, (only need 2 more)

those saying omg they dont sprint, um yes they do but you have to watch teh stamina gauge at the bottom of the screen, it runs down as soon as you sprint with the ball. so stop complaining and stop the constant finger on the RT button.

you have to use the sprint wisely,

also the keepers are better on here(yes they do stupid things but dam they have saved some right belters from me and my keeper the same)

its a game you either like or hate, after playing all the fifa's and pes this is not the worst game out there. if you like your football its a deep game and also for pick up and play, long term it does get abit gay. ill prob finish the challenges and then that will be it but dont hate it, embrace it, its different, its fifa but not fifa,