PDA

View Full Version : Spoken Parts... Broken parts?

Oinkness
02-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah.... I can do the spoken parts exactly as they're done in the song, on time, and everything -- I can even keep up with the beastie boys, yet for some reason the game finds it funny to not count it like it should and fails me out. I guess I don't get enough multiplier or something? I'm playing on expert...... this is a really dumb issue... on GHWT it's the spoken parts that save me because the note recognition is screwed up. It's backwards in this game. What the hell man?

bob150
02-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that the Talky parts are broken, They have fixed this issue in RB2 though all you have to do is say something into the mic and you'll get it.

SebastianSB
02-05-2009, 01:45 AM
I had this problem too but someone helped me fix it...I can't remember if it was Cobra or Twisted but w/e

Turn down the sensitivity of your mic (not all the way, mind you) and hold your mic a bit farther away from your mouth. The game is trying to read what you say but when you're too close to the mic or the sensitivity is too high everything just turns into one big vague noise.

I used to fail out all the time on the talkie parts on Epic when I was going for my virtuoso achievement but this trick made it so I now almost always 100% those parts.