PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable levels/episodes - Achievements?

DRCL
02-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Well, just wondering if the levels that you can download in those packs and stuff would go for the achievements..
So say you do 5 co-op of the normal ones and 5 of downloaded one, would it count?

Also for single player, would they count towards the x completed episodes?

dangerbakili
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Nope, DLC does not count towards the achievements.... at least that's what i know.

UCB Disco
07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
No. They don't count at all. Original Single-Player levels and original Co-Op levels. Those are the only ones that count.

However, for the competitive online achievements (Race and Survival), I'm not sure if the DLC ones work or not. Not that it makes a difference, because both of those achievements are really easy.

But the DLC DOES have extra skins for your beautiful ninja! Take advantage of the 3rd one, because it's FREE! :D

ApochWeiss
07-12-2009, 07:01 AM
My fiancee just picked up the 1st pack and was going on about how easy it was. Good thing I read this and found it doesn't count to the achievements, or I would have bought it as well when I got home, and I just don't have the money to do that haha. I'll definitely grab the free one though.

Thanks everyone for the heads up!

Incompl33t
07-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Ah damn. Co-op is hard... Oh well.
N Pack's Map Pack #1 is easy, but fun. 200 Levels for 200 points is a bargain if you love the game, and it could give you inspiration for a level that you'd want to make...

HappyTrueEvil
08-20-2010, 04:26 AM
How do you know the DLC dosnt count towards it? word of mouth??? or has anyone tried???? i am tired of pulling my hair out everytime the stick me in a lvl with rockects chasing me!!!!!!!