PDA

View Full Version : Collectible/Achievement/Challenges Maps

Scotian Bred
02-05-2009, 04:47 PM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zw/1k/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUMGgEfWSkmL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP 1LDXg=.jpg (http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bdh%28j0%0 1u) Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zw/1k/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUMGgEfWSkmL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP 1LDXg=.jpg (http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bdh%28j0%0 1u)
Collectible/Achievement/Challenges Maps

NOTE: These were made by me (NumberUno x360a) using the in-game maps. As always, these were made only for use on x360a.org and nowhere else, don't steal it's against the law.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Paradiso
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2101/lasparadisorq5.png

Sunnywood
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4431/sunnywoodhc3.png

Shen Long
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8606/shenlongqb0.png

Belleville
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8200/bellevillebg8.png

Forth Ring Of Furon
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6972/4thringoffuronzj2.png

The1st Lonewolf
02-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Excellent map thanks. Been looking for one all day just rented the game.

Scotian Bred
02-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Excellent map thanks. Been looking for one all day just rented the game.

Well I'm actually using the worded collectible guide to help in making these, and it works to find them, but the order is very scattered and haves you map jumping like there is no tomorrow. But in the end these are made a lot faster with help from it, so big props to whomever helped in the making of the worded guide.

Plus, I'm using the maps for locations of map-specific achievements. Like where the Globe is in Sunnywood, Or the propane tanks in Las Paradiso.

But the in-game map is so perfect for this, It's the same way I felt when I did the Cars: MN collectible maps. When the game gives you maps with so much detail and clarity, you just got to use them.

And to be super honest, I'm making these for x360a as a whole. To help with bringing people to the site for the main reason that it has something no other one does. I'll end up linking to them when they're complete.

ConFlicT10
02-06-2009, 02:48 AM
thank a lot friend. this is a big help

pooftart
02-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks! This helps so much, just rented the game yesterday and just have the collectibles left to go.

Frostbite
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Uno you are the man, thanks!!!

CienPR
02-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Awesome addition to the guide. I finally found the last one in Paradiso. Thanks for posting this. :drunk

Edit: Is there a mistake on the Furon map? I cant seem to find the one thats below the x2 dot in the map... Ive searched above and below from where the dot is and I cant see anything.
If anyone can confirm this or tell in detail where it is Id greatly appreciate it.

Scotian Bred
02-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Awesome addition to the guide. I finally found the last one in Paradiso. Thanks for posting this. :drunk

Edit: Is there a mistake on the Furon map? I cant seem to find the one thats below the x2 dot in the map... Ive searched above and below from where the dot is and I cant see anything.
If anyone can confirm this or tell in detail where it is Id greatly appreciate it.

It is possible I messed up on the Furon map and dotted one in the wrong spot, everything is just so smushed together.

If anyone can spot one in the wrong spot, or not there all, on any of the maps then please let me know. I still have the originals so I can make a swift edit If need be.

tabion360
02-13-2009, 01:10 AM

im having trouble with this one too its the last one i need has any one found it yet? ill post if i find it

Every other one has been dead on accurate except that one. have ot go to work now ill search more when i get home.

donbozza
02-13-2009, 09:27 AM
I found the missing one on the Fourh ring of furon:woop:

The one that's below and slightly left of the 2x dot is actually under the landing platform directly south of there (opposite side of central island). It's on the ledge of the ball hanging from the landing platform.

Awesome guide by the way, this was the only one i had any trouble finding, thankyou!!

tabion360
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM

The one that's below and slightly left of the 2x dot is actually under the landing platform directly south of there (opposite side of central island). It's on the ledge of the ball hanging from the landing platform.

Awesome guide by the way, this was the only one i had any trouble finding, thankyou!!

awesome thanks! just got my 1000.

as a visual guide heres a fixed up map

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9913/fourtheingoffurosnwz2.png

CienPR
02-13-2009, 02:17 PM

Nice find man, as soon as I get home Ill look for it.

Edit: 1k now, thanks donbozza!!

Scotian Bred
02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks for pointing that out.. I'll edit the map later tonight and post the correct one. :p

GlacialT0ni
02-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for maps :Bounce:

DJ Seg E
02-15-2009, 01:59 AM
i cant find the challenge in the bottom left corner of sunnywood, hunted everywhere and cant find it lol! do challenges show up after progression of story mode or are they there straight away?

CienPR
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
i cant find the challenge in the bottom left corner of sunnywood, hunted everywhere and cant find it lol! do challenges show up after progression of story mode or are they there straight away?

Some show up as you progress through the game, try beating most of the missions there and looking after and some challenges dont appear until you've completed others first. If it is in the wrong spot use the challenge locations written at the end of the guide, those are all correct.

DJ Seg E
02-15-2009, 04:45 PM
on shen long, on the left hand side island, in the bottom left corner, theres one on top of a massive building which i cant get onto the top of, ive got fully upgraded jet boost but cant seem to make it up there, any tips on how to get up there anyone?

Scotian Bred
02-15-2009, 04:53 PM
on shen long, on the left hand side island, in the bottom left corner, theres one on top of a massive building which i cant get onto the top of, ive got fully upgraded jet boost but cant seem to make it up there, any tips on how to get up there anyone?

Take a car up with you and use it as a stepping stone. Freeze time, jump on the car, then jump to the building.

DJ Seg E
02-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Take a car up with you and use it as a stepping stone. Freeze time, jump on the car, then jump to the building.
thanks alot, shall do that now :)

aussiestatic
02-17-2009, 04:49 PM

Doing that doesnt give me enough height to reach the top of the building.

Tomscfc
02-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Find a postbox or a bin etc. they fly much further & when your jetpacking up if you push into the building you will fall down very slowly & while this is happening your jetpack recharges; it does take some time to get use to it though.

aussiestatic
02-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Find a postbox or a bin etc. they fly much further & when your jetpacking up if you push into the building you will fall down very slowly & while this is happening your jetpack recharges; it does take some time to get use to it though.

I cant reach it.

I need to get onto one of the lower buildings and boost up from there. The problem is when I freeze time and boost up I loose the object im losing. So I cant continue using that method.

Im trying to get the one in the top left of the map ontop of that huge building. Just cant seem to figure out how to get up there.

*Edit
Okay. I see the problem.
I threw the car up onto the smaller building (thankfully it didnt explode) I was able to reach the next building with that car!
Yay!

Tomscfc
02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I cant reach it.

I need to get onto one of the lower buildings and boost up from there. The problem is when I freeze time and boost up I loose the object im losing. So I cant continue using that method.

Im trying to get the one in the top left of the map ontop of that huge building. Just cant seem to figure out how to get up there.

*Edit
Okay. I see the problem.
I threw the car up onto the smaller building (thankfully it didnt explode) I was able to reach the next building with that car!
Yay!
Good to hear, i didn't use the temporal fist myself i just clung to the building all the way up :p

craigybutler
02-18-2009, 11:54 PM
this my friend, is a truly great piece of work...i was getting a bit annoyed....awesome !!!!

D0N7_5H007
02-19-2009, 11:19 AM
help i cant find the one thats the 2nd one below the x2 dot

mmartynn
02-22-2009, 09:01 PM
i cant find the 2 in the human dome on the 4th R.O.F. where are they>?

Scotian Bred
02-22-2009, 10:26 PM
i cant find the 2 in the human dome on the 4th R.O.F. where are they>?

They're not in the dome, they're underneath it.

BPS KillaBabe
02-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much for taking your time to do this maps!!
Helps us a lot getting the GS!!!

iunno
02-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Amazing guide its helped me a lot.

On another note im missing one collectible on the fourth ring I think its one of the four I've highlighted on the attachment could anyone tell me where they are exactly?

craigybutler
02-24-2009, 04:12 PM
man, ive got 29 orbs on the last level, cant find the last one, hate having to retrace my steps, i thin its one under the centre bit, is their one inside the palace, i hope so !!!!!! nightmare...

ninjadocco
03-01-2009, 04:25 AM
absolutely brilliant maps, i have another 1000 to add to my list thanks to you =)

d00gler
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Trying using the flying saucer to zip around the level to spots you think you may have missed one. If you find one, make sure to write it down somewhere so you remember when you land the saucer and go grab it.

E vee dub
03-02-2009, 11:45 PM
The Crash Test Dummy location at the start of the game is a little off. The dot should be further SSW of its current location. It's on the roof of the building near the first objective marker.

I actually spent an additional 10 mins looking for this one until I decided to go to the objective marker and saw it glowing nearby.

Gilian85
03-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Doing that doesnt give me enough height to reach the top of the building.

Think think think,all i did was take a big truck,did goto the heigest,nearest building on top,aim truck,trow it,Freeze time,use jetpack,land on truck,fly further to roof of building

WildKoka
03-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Thanks dude! This map rocks! I'm on a roll to finish this game by tomorrow!! Thanks again!

mybadlegs1
03-15-2009, 09:32 AM
I dont understand how to get the collectibles on the really tall buildings in shen long, i can get to them in the saucer but have no idea how to on foot. I have a fully upgraded jetpack too!

For example, there is a collectible on one of the really tall circular buildings on the bottom left of the main island, i have no clue how to get it.

EDIT: nevermind, sorted! :D

doomey
03-17-2009, 11:48 AM
thanks for the guide guys, Man I love collectable achevios!! I wish EVERY game had collectables to go and find, yeah!

Vindicator51
04-09-2009, 12:31 PM
The Crash Test Dummy location at the start of the game is a little off. The dot should be further SSW of its current location. It's on the roof of the building near the first objective marker.

I actually spent an additional 10 mins looking for this one until I decided to go to the objective marker and saw it glowing nearby.

I did the same thing as you because i couldn't understand where it was. but i did find it in the end at the same location near Pox as you get the Jetpack.

HALO3 SnIpEr
05-01-2009, 09:32 PM
I heard this game is easy achievements. is it:confused:

Sam W 2009
05-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Nice maps make them yourself?

simsams
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
im reli stuck in belleville i got 29 and checked them all over and over but i cant find the last one arghhh is there a hidden one thats hard to see or something?

TheOnlyMatto
05-24-2009, 07:35 AM
i am wondering where the third challange is in las paradiso. i have done the race with 22 check points and the anal probing. where it shows the challange all i find is the space ship and i also spent an additional 10 minutes looking in that area for a dummy that was south of its marker.

*edit* i get it. u gotta progress somewhat eh

TheOnlyMatto
05-24-2009, 05:25 PM
im reli stuck in belleville i got 29 and checked them all over and over but i cant find the last one arghhh is there a hidden one thats hard to see or something?

u should use a marking system, number them or use microsoft paint to mark off each one uve gotten. it prevents this frustration from ever happening

bovice63
06-17-2009, 06:22 AM
I cannot find either of the two orbs located in the Fourth Ring of Furon in the Big Bubble on the Map - which is the "Funky Town Human Village". If anyone can help describe where these lava lamps are that would be awesome. Even if anyone can confirm if they are ontop of the glowing green globe or actually inside the town. Thanks.

rubixcubed60
06-18-2009, 02:35 AM
sweet thanks for posting its very helpful

ph201
07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
If anyone doesn't know this.. Boost up the side of a building and when your boost runs out ram into the building so that you slow down. Count to 5 and then your boost will be back.

DasRoccodil
07-21-2009, 03:26 PM
great maps, thx :)

only one question, have anybody a map or a guide for the sidequests, i found one in los paradise 2/3

There6006
08-06-2009, 05:54 AM
:woop:
Thanks!! for making the Map! It was a Great help. Just got ALL the Collectibles.

snootster
08-08-2009, 08:51 PM
big thanks for the maps, they're brilliant :)

Dragon83uk
08-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Cheers for the maps, I'm well on my way to getting the full 1000 for this now! Just thought I'd add a bit of info that may help a couple of peeps here. When your looking for the collectables turn the in game music down to 0 and the effects up to 100 to help you find them quicker. Also to help avoid missing ones try copying the maps to your pc and opening them in paint, that way you can mark of which ones you've got as you get them.

Scotian Bred
08-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Nice maps make them yourself?

Yes, I did. Thanks for wondering. :p

Digital camera snapshot of my TV screen, then some editing in PS. Preatty basic, simple stuff.

Cheers for the maps, I'm well on my way to getting the full 1000 for this now! Just thought I'd add a bit of info that may help a couple of peeps here. When your looking for the collectables turn the in game music down to 0 and the effects up to 100 to help you find them quicker. Also to help avoid missing ones try copying the maps to your pc and opening them in paint, that way you can mark of which ones you've got as you get them.

Great tip indeed. Anyone is free to chime in on ways to make things go smoother.

Subion
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
the only maps i can see are the forth ring and bellvile. It's saying the other images aren't working. Does anybody know where I can find them?

SWAGGART
09-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the maps i really appreciate the effort, this should makes things run a bit smoother nice one UNO, Good work.

Trickstick
09-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi NumeroUno, really good work with these maps, extremely useful. Can you please repost the first three though as they are not currently available.

Thanks
edit: Never mind, they're ok now!

Luleelurahhh
09-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Much Appreciated :)

Luleelurahhh
09-20-2009, 03:33 AM
the uni one on sunnywood was annoying but i got it :)

mrfudge0
10-12-2009, 10:09 PM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zw/1k/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUMGgEfWSkmL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP 1LDXg=.jpg (http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bdh%28j0%0 1u) Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Zw/1k/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUMGgEfWSkmL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP 1LDXg=.jpg (http://live.xbox.com/en-CA/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bdh%28j0%0 1u)
Collectible/Achievement/Challenges Maps

NOTE: These were made by me (NumberUno x360a) using the in-game maps. As always, these were made only for use on x360a.org and nowhere else, don't steal it's against the law.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Paradiso
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2101/lasparadisorq5.png

Sunnywood
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4431/sunnywoodhc3.png

Shen Long
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8606/shenlongqb0.png

Belleville
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8200/bellevillebg8.png

Forth Ring Of Furon
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6972/4thringoffuronzj2.png

i cant find all of them on sunnywood.. its overly frustrating.
ive destroyed the whole town and still nothing... any 1 got any ideas?

xXCOMISH VMXx
11-05-2009, 02:11 AM
dude you are a real champ for making this!! i just got all the ones on las paradiso! i will soon get the others!!!

TehBirdd
11-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Awesome job, thanks much!

Blood DM
12-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the maps :D

They came in really handy and helped a treat when I got to the last level.

The map is stupidly confusing compared to the rest but knowing how many were in each area helped a tonne :D

Samuka08
12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
in las paradiso im missing one odd mission, is that normal

ThePalGuy
12-12-2009, 03:49 PM
in las paradiso im missing one odd mission, is that normal

Yes. You can do it when you are in Shen Long. (With a new Saucer weapon)

theo
01-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the maps.

Robin_J_Worcott
03-10-2010, 05:17 AM
before signing up for any stay at home online job plan, check the history of the site. If the website require you to give them your bank acount number then you may need to think again. A rightful paid survey does not request for financial information.

benatheos
04-21-2010, 10:29 AM
gr8 maps ... thx :drunk

ParalyzedShadow
05-17-2010, 05:15 AM
I cannot find either of the two orbs located in the Fourth Ring of Furon in the Big Bubble on the Map - which is the "Funky Town Human Village". If anyone can help describe where these lava lamps are that would be awesome. Even if anyone can confirm if they are ontop of the glowing green globe or actually inside the town. Thanks.

Though, I'm pretty sure you found this already. This is for anyone else who doesn't have these 2 yet.

They're UNDER the dome. Just to let you know. ;)

dang racoons
06-04-2010, 07:21 PM
cheers great map really easy to use as reference

I R Sam Fisher
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for this, really easy to use and very helpful.

Shikamaru FTW
06-12-2010, 07:11 AM
The five collectible achievements are the only ones i need

THANKYOU

Psycho Sykes
09-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Thank you this is just what i needed :woop:

Deadly Noob92
01-16-2011, 03:44 AM
thanks a ton for the maps, couldnt have got the collectibles without them!

MR BIG DOGG 90
05-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the great guide

Jennifer456
08-15-2011, 03:21 AM
Thanks so much for these maps and for keeping this thread alive all these years later. Picked up the game and it's really fun. Using it as filler while waiting for Dead Island and Skyrim, Batman Arkham City (and more). :)

DARKWARGOTH
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM
wanted to say thx u for the maps, very well done very accurate and easy to read, codnt ask for anythin better, i really appreciate the time u put into makin it, all the corrections and everythin , thx agin.

Mr Pixelated
10-08-2011, 05:34 AM
very well done, finally found good maps. thanks

thereefernander
11-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Followed the map and missed two in Las Paradiso somehow....