PDA

View Full Version : Skull In Demo Level?

Jed05
02-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Just wondering if anyone has looked for one, I'm about to.

-Cameron-
02-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Ive looked, but I cant find any. It would help if I knew what they looked like though.

ethanl2k7
02-08-2009, 12:34 AM
i dont think there are, ive looked and looked, nothing.

CORPSE CRISIS
02-08-2009, 12:38 AM
they really need to update the demo like put some online and co op missions in there maybe 2v2 map or somthing.. so far ive not found any skulls and ive searched every crook and cranny of lvl 1 and 2

ethanl2k7
02-08-2009, 12:40 AM
they really need to update the demo like put some online and co op missions in there maybe 2v2 map or somthing.. so far ive not found any skulls and ive searched every crook and cranny of lvl 1 and 2

i dont think they should, then people will know everything when it comes out. i was kinda upset with the 2 hero options, i wanted the brute cheiftan guy.

CORPSE CRISIS
02-08-2009, 12:43 AM
i dont think they should, then people will know everything when it comes out. i was kinda upset with the 2 hero options, i wanted the brute cheiftan guy. naa dude llike what i mean is just put a map on with 2v2 and online and 1 mission.. like no change for units heros anything thats all its not much compared to the full game.

SIR TRICE
02-08-2009, 02:08 AM
i dont think they should, then people will know everything when it comes out. i was kinda upset with the 2 hero options, i wanted the brute cheiftan guy.

since you cannot produce any brutes in the demo, do you think different commanders can produce a special unit? kinda like in cnc. The chieftan being able to produce brutes would be sweet.

General Khazard
02-08-2009, 04:52 AM
since you cannot produce any brutes in the demo, do you think different commanders can produce a special unit? kinda like in cnc. The chieftan being able to produce brutes would be sweet.

Uh, the Brute chieftain does let you produce brutes. Read the pdf file for the game's manual and it outlines all the units and all the leaders and their abilities. You can find the pdf file at halowars.com

SIR TRICE
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
thanks dude
i'll have to check it out.

General Khazard
02-08-2009, 08:58 PM
No problem, and I don't think they should "update" the demo at all. The fact that you want more of this game proves that the demo has done its job and done it well. Keep in mind that the demo is free, and it's only supposed to get you interested in the game. This demo actually has a lot more than I expected it to have.

CrumblyWarrior
02-13-2009, 08:21 AM
how can you want more its a demo not a full game its supposed to give you a taste and make you want more not let you play it to the point that you get board of the gane

Bubba Brad
02-21-2009, 05:00 AM

I was wondering, if the timeline for this game starts from before halo: combat evolved and moves up to just before Halo 2 how can their be a Brute Chieftan in the Leaders. I can understand how it helps fill the space and at the same time is a really cool feature as a leader but I thought they werent in the Covenant arsenal until into Halo 2?

thats just my thoughts, can't really remember much about the Halo Trilogy and havent read any of the books so its kind of a blury guestimate at best.

Perhaps Robeyone could help with this one?

DJ411
02-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Hey people i can say for myself to get a skull on a level u have to complete the Optional Objective then what happens is the map highlight were it is and u can see it right there

ClevelandRocks8
02-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey people i can say for myself to get a skull on a level u have to complete the Optional Objective then what happens is the map highlight were it is and u can see it right there

Well that will clear up questions. That should be in the achievement guide.