PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Sparrowhawks?

-Cameron-
02-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if you can get the sparrowhawks in the demo, I cant seem to find out how to get them.

General Khazard
02-07-2009, 06:41 PM
They are not available in the demo, and possibly have been taken out of the game, as I don't recall seeing them in the manual.

-Cameron-
02-07-2009, 07:37 PM
They are not available in the demo, and possibly have been taken out of the game, as I don't recall seeing them in the manual. Thats what I thought. Although they could be a Leader specific unit like the elephant and the ODSTs

ZundayXx
02-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, dont mean to be rude but they really looked like a Orca Ripp-Off from C&C only with Minigun/Vulcan type guns.
But there are Hopes you can Check out in the Main Menu in the Line in the bottom you'll see some tips but you'll also see some of the names of the Leader Specific Units.

EDIT: Found something cool, the ''Sparrowhawk'' is NOT called ''Sparrowhawk'' instead its called ''Hawk'' its an Upgraded Hornet that switches the Minigun to a Laser.
Info here: http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/31804095-7B32-4CE2-A17E-3CB54A3692EF/0/HaloWars_MNL_EN.PDF ( Page 20 )

-Cameron-
02-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Well, dont mean to be rude but they really looked like a Orca Ripp-Off from C&C only with Minigun/Vulcan type guns.
But there are Hopes you can Check out in the Main Menu in the Line in the bottom you'll see some tips but you'll also see some of the names of the Leader Specific Units.

EDIT: Found something cool, the ''Sparrowhawk'' is NOT called ''Sparrowhawk'' instead its called ''Hawk'' its an Upgraded Hornet that switches the Minigun to a Laser.
Info here: http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/31804095-7B32-4CE2-A17E-3CB54A3692EF/0/HaloWars_MNL_EN.PDF ( Page 20 )
really? Cool. There is something about the Brute leader in the hints but its too fast to read it all

ZundayXx
02-08-2009, 12:05 AM
The Brute Chieftain has Special Brute Infantry wich wield Brute Launchers ( They are NOT an Upgrade to the Grunts they`re the same in training and uprading as the Elite Honor Guard ) and Brute Choppers ( Not shure but i think they are a Upgrade to the Ghost consider it like the ODST for the marines )

ReallyRedPants
02-08-2009, 12:07 AM
I was reading some of the tips that scroll by in the main menu of the demo, and I think one of them said they were a special unit for the Professor.

Cobra034
02-08-2009, 02:05 AM

That's a relief. I was disappointed to hear that they were taken out of the game, but now at least they are still there.

General Khazard
02-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah, that's right, their name was shortened to just "hawk". Can't believe I forgot that, lol. Yeah, only Anders gives you access to them, and yes they are just hornets with lasers.