PDA

View Full Version : introducing xrxsxbx (mexican gamer)

xrxsxbx
11-11-2006, 04:32 AM
Hi all!

well im a member since august, but i never used the forums until know(on the past only used them to check some stuff like achievements guides and all things) and i found them pretty useful and fun, and also full of friendly ppl.

well lets cut to the chase haha.

my name is rodrigo you can call me: rod, roger, rody, rudy, r!! whatever you want to im ok with any nickname that begins with an r haha! i was born on new years eve, i've been a gamer since i remember i used to play on arcades then evolve into consoles: super nes, sega genesis(an epic haha), nintendo 64, gameboys, and then i bought and xbox and sice that day i stay true to it haha.

im from mexico the place where i live its called guadalajara, its like one of the major 3 cities in mexico, besides mexico city that ya'll probably know by now (thanx graw) haha

im 19 years old, im a student, im doing a major on economics im a freshmen haha.

i love my xbox 360, i love playing all kinds of games, i play for fun and what a better way to reward my skills that getting achievements thats great.

xbox360 games that i love or i'll love:
hitman: blood money
oblivion
ghost recon
splinter cell
dead rising
gow
upcoming games
fable 2
mass effect
assassins creed
army of two
kane and lynch: dead men
halo3
gta IV
lost planet
etc

im up to anything as long as its good.

i cant wait to have gow, sadly one thing 'bout mexico is that the games arrive here later, from its original relase date like 2 weeks or a month depending on the game but we manage to satisfy our craving for games

probably a question or maybe a fun fact of mexico, we arent the nasty country you see on tv and not all mexican use "sombreros, ride donkeys or live outside the bars with a bottle of tequila" haha thats a funny stereotype 'bout us. but hell yeah i love tequila.:drunk

and yeah we know how english haha.

i also love listening to music, playing on my xbox and listening to music are like my main vices im with my ipod at least 8 hours a day (cant wait for zune to came out); im into: hardcore, metal, rock all kinds of music as long as it has great tunes.

i think thats all by now feel free to ask anything i'd gladly answer, or any game request would be nicely accepted.:woop:

i hope this will be the begining of a long journey!!

ps:http://www.myspace.com/rodrigow (thats my myspace) for more info 'bout my self

ps2: on mexico its called futbol, no offense but i think soccer its a lame word.

Webb
11-11-2006, 04:39 AM
Hey man. Welcome to the site :) Hope you stick around and get involved. Nice introduction by the way :)

xrxsxbx
11-11-2006, 04:45 AM
thanx dude :)

great work by the way, love the site.

DaKing240
11-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah one of the more in depth intros... was an interesting read... but don't get me started on tequilla... especially after tonight...

IMportdreams95
11-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the site man, Enjoy your stay! :)

oVo Pandora oVo
11-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the site and nice to meet ya:)

L3giOn
11-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the site haha.

Im a Manatee
11-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Pretty in-depth description, nice avatar BTW. I also have a rodrigo that i'm friends with, everyone, even the teachers, call him Rig.

Maka
11-13-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm sure you can get along with Legion just fine :p

Welcome to the site

ll Nitemare ll
11-14-2006, 05:31 PM
welcome to the site dude. how's mexico?

Im a Manatee
11-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I would assume warm right now/.

Chris764
11-17-2006, 05:04 AM
welcome to the forums

Tron
11-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Hola! thats spanish for hello... welcome to the site...love the introduction... was laughing at the stereotypes...so true...have fun and enjoy your stay...

soccer is a gay word...but footie is worse...

Crash
11-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the site! And that was an awesome introduction! :woop:

J Lo
01-01-2007, 06:36 AM
happy birthday! man it must be good to have ur birthday on new years lol