PDA

View Full Version : Idea.

FourChan
02-08-2009, 03:52 AM
In the gaming section where people view achievements, have DLC either on it's own separate tab, or hidden so you can click to view the new achievements for the game. Sorta like the Spoiler Bars.

Ingles
02-08-2009, 04:00 AM
In the gaming section where people view achievements, have DLC either on it's own separate tab, or hidden so you can click to view the new achievements for the game. Sorta like the Spoiler Bars.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are proposing or how it may be helpful? Having DLC on it's own separate tab may add more clutter and making it hidden... I don't know. Why hide DLC achievements? If anything, I'd add a space between the acheivement like x360a already does for secret achievements and just place a "DLC Achievements" title bar at the top so that members are actually aware which achievements are with the game as oppose to the ones they may have to purchase content for in order to be able to unlock them.

I would hope no one but I can only imagine the members who are trying to earn achievements that they are unable to unlock because they haven't purchased the DLC content for. Hopefully that isn't anyone but then again I'm sure that there are those few out there in the Xbox Live realm who are doing just that.

Purge
02-08-2009, 04:03 AM
There was a thread that was related to a 'DLC-Section' and it got shot down for it did not work with the system x360a uses. I thought of this a while back but I dont ussually post my idea's. I love the idea ;) and I think it would be pretty useful for those people that love the game but hate the DLC. (Left 4 Dead)
We'll just have to see what the higher-archs say.

The Pants Party
02-08-2009, 04:12 AM
Search "tagging" in this Feedback forum and you'll have the system we plan to use to distinguish DLC achievements.

FourChan
02-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Alright, cause truthfully in GOW2 I had people ask me how to unlock the combustible map achievements lol.

JSMOKA22
02-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Seems like a good idea, but it has been suggested before?