PDA

View Full Version : Endless setlist...

Alfman1
02-08-2009, 06:58 PM
ok well i've changed this post as i have another question..

My friend is at uni and he is the only person I know who is good enough on bass for us both to be on expert...

So if I do the whole of the band world tour with my brother on medium and me on expert but leave the endless setlist and then do that with my friend when he gets back from uni... Will all four of the endless setlist achievements unlock or do I have to play the WHOLE career with both of us on expert??

FITZ 188
02-08-2009, 07:09 PM
dude read other threads... even the guide says it....all instruments must be expert or you only get the lower difficulty.... thus you play expert and you bro plays medium u both get medium... if you both are on expert you both get expert...

Alfman1
02-08-2009, 08:41 PM
yeah but other sites clearly state otherwise. Also do some people i've talked to who have the achievement while others are adament that you have to both be on expert.

I just dont wanna waste 4 and a half hours of my life.

SebastianSB
02-08-2009, 09:41 PM
yeah but other sites clearly state otherwise.

Other sites are stupid :p

Alfman1
02-09-2009, 04:53 PM
lol true but as i said.. I dont wanna waste my time :)

NathAttack
02-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Will all four of the endless setlist achievements unlock or do I have to play the WHOLE career with both of us on expert??

You can unlock the Endless Setlist on any difficulty you choose, but you MUST complete the Endless Setlist on Expert. All players.

SebastianSB
02-10-2009, 01:27 AM
I think I get what you're asking...and yes, you can just jump in and do ES2 for the achievements. You don't have to be there for any part of the rest of the career at all.

Alfman1
02-10-2009, 03:03 AM
nah. I wanna know if I i can do the world tour with me and my brother

Me-expert
Him-Medium
To unlock the endless setlist...
and then do the ES with my friend when hes back from uni but nathattack is hopefully right.. Thanks