PDA

View Full Version : Walkthrough Guide for this game?

Frozenghost001
02-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Like, one on the internet. Not the ones by Prima or any of that stuff, the ones that you can find on, for example, http://www.gamefaqs.com. I want to know what kind of challenges come avaible when you beat certain challenges, or get to a certain milestone.

If there isn't, then oh well, I guess...

OutcastNeedhelp
02-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Is this a full guide that covers the xbox 360 version?

Elekid
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure how one would write a walkthrough for this game. There really is no linear way to play the game. You get missions, you race, you win, you get more. Unless you want someone to spell out each and every race for you, you probably won't get any farther than getting a map with all the barrels. And if that IS what you want, someone spelling out each race for you, then way to not want any kind of challenge what so ever. And if you have any questions on how to unlock stuff in the game such as the champ races, you can find the answers right here in the forum. That's how I figured them out. Everything else is pretty straight forward.

Happy racing. :drunk

OutcastNeedhelp
02-11-2009, 11:59 PM
What do you suppose to be meant by that I'm not allowed to look a guides when playing a very hard game?

Elekid
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Where in my reply did I say you're not allowed to look at a guide? I simply said that this game is a bit too straight forward to have a walkthrough. The races are on a rotation, so when you do a race with someone, and say you come in 2nd or something and redo it, it'll be a different race in the same area. Not to mention you can do the races in whatever order you want, which means the way you'll go about completing the game is going to differ from the way I did it. It's not like a game like Fallout 3 where the the game is so complex, the book is well over a hundred pages (almost 200 if I remember correctly).

The easiest way to winning races is to study the street layout and look for shortcuts.

OutcastNeedhelp
02-15-2009, 07:56 AM
They don't mark the shortcut very well but need help with missions like Red light races(I have tons of harder missions I need advice for)

Thanks for the advice anyways.