PDA

View Full Version : People person issue

Frankie Boy
02-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Hi there,

I don't know if it's covered in another thread, I can't seem to be able to make any search tonight.

Here's the problem. For a second time in two weeks, I've completed a OTP and we were eleven players who completed it and I didn't get the achievement in any occasion. Now, please tell me that OTP community counts as an OTP game and please tell me that it's not because were eleven and that we need to be exactly ten and so that eleven, which is infinitely tougher to obtain, won't unlock the achievement.

If community is not good, then you need to get it with your club? Or is it just for a ranked OTP, it does not specify...

HELP!?!

Kyronis
02-09-2009, 03:55 AM
i think it has to be exactly 10 players.

Frankie Boy
02-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Just got it. We were exactly 10. Stupid EA. 11 is not good and hard enough. It has to be ten. Why not 8 or 5?

vsbv-lightstorm
02-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi there,

I don't know if it's covered in another thread, I can't seem to be able to make any search tonight.

Here's the problem. For a second time in two weeks, I've completed a OTP and we were eleven players who completed it and I didn't get the achievement in any occasion. Now, please tell me that OTP community counts as an OTP game and please tell me that it's not because were eleven and that we need to be exactly ten and so that eleven, which is infinitely tougher to obtain, won't unlock the achievement.

If community is not good, then you need to get it with your club? Or is it just for a ranked OTP, it does not specify...

HELP!?!

it can be over ten i have i got with 11 100% sure of it.

maybe you just counted wrong lol

mentaljason
02-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Or maybe you counted wrong because I played with my friend, we BOTH counted 11, and no achievement. Are you sure you still had eleven at the END? Because there is very often a random quitter.

Venomized
02-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Or maybe you counted wrong because I played with my friend, we BOTH counted 11, and no achievement. Are you sure you still had eleven at the END? Because there is very often a random quitter.

I started with 12 people, and it ended with 12 people (close game). I got achievement. It doesnt have to be exactly 10 . . . .

vsbv-lightstorm
02-13-2009, 09:32 AM

positive not trying to argue but i counted every player on every faceoff in the game lol this took me forever to get though.

I had people quit on purpose just to ruin this achievement for others pretty harsh eh?