PDA

View Full Version : The Roadmap for this game....

Patriot Se
02-09-2009, 05:14 AM
I was reading the roadmap and noticed that it did not make mention of the deleted save file glitch.

This has happened to a few friends of mine and also myself with 76% completed. I think a mention of that would be a good idea given the rather common occurence of this problem.

Charlie121
05-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Can you explain how this works and how to prevent it?

Str8upk1llah
06-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Yeah this happened to me as well, i shut the game off during the final boss fight, and my whole save disappeared. Is this what your referring to? I guess what im asking is this a dedicated part where it happens or can it occur at any time?

Cpt Jacombs
06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Yh I know this is so fucking annoying 97% completed , game syas " game save corrupt".The problem is , it's no like it takes a couple of hours to get back to that no about 3 years to get back to it. I wish they can patch or update it so this does not happen to any more people !

jds515
08-05-2009, 03:21 PM
the roadmap for this game DEFINITELY should warn people about this damned dirty glitch.

maybe mention never to cut it off in the middle of a level or during gameplay or anything like that. quit to the main menu first. and heck, i'm not even sure that will work. but it's better than no warning whatsoever.